What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Diana Ross - first solo album from 1970

10 Likes

Classic….must play now

2 Likes

She had a run of four or five albums in the 70’s that are indispensable.

1 Like

Hmmn………was looking at my meagre collection……playing this on Qobuz……shifting myself back to self owned.

1 Like

These are in my collection with the one at the top An Evening with….

Hmmn….need to step up my game……great memories of my life in there.

1 Like

11 Likes

Chicago VI.
I’ve had some lyrics going round and round in my head for days. Finally tracked them down to the opening of this brilliant album from 1973.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Just had this one delivered today to complete 1-15 !
Better give it a listen

5 Likes

61t7k8tFKaL.SS500 (1)
Cream - Goodbye.

14 Likes

The Dame’s finest:

24 Likes

Now playing…

John Mayer - Sob Rock

John Mayer (Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Piano), Jeff Babko (Keyboards), Lenny Castro (Percussion), Larry Goldings (Keyboards, Percussion), Sean Hurley (Bass), Greg Leisz (Pedal Steel), Maren Morris (Vocals), Jamie Muhoberac (Keyboards), Pino Palladino (Bass), Greg Phillinganes (Keyboards, Synthesizer) and Aaron Sterling (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on through the Noon hour with John as I start up today’s exercise routine and he and the band are sounding sweet! Another lovely album from 2021…

11 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Todays listening.

2 Likes

4 Likes

20 Likes

At fifteen, Edith Wilson became the third black woman to make phonograph records and has since spent many long and productive years in the entertainment field. While she is generally classified with he vaudeville blues singers (based on her early recordings), this is not a fair summation of her career, which has included success on the stage, screen, radio and television, in addition to the recordings for which she is best remembered by jazz collectors. A versatile vocalist, Edith sang with the Thousand Pounds of Harmony, comprised of Louis Armstrong, Fats Waller and herself, as well as a number of Broadway revues.

3 Likes