What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Billy Joel. 52nd Street. Vinyl. Not played for a few years. He was good.

13 Likes

The last album. Les Harvey had completed a few tracks before his on-stage death with Jimmy McCulloch adding lead guitar before joining Wings.

Stone The Crows - Ontinuous Performance (1972)

8 Likes

@Eoink There is a Jools Holland Later on BBC 2 at 11:35 featuring Beautiful South in Concert

1 Like

Thanks Graham, I’ll record that, much appreciated.

1 Like

The Beatles - Abbey Road (2019 remix) - WAV CD rip
My fave Fabs album, and one of my desert island discs, pop-rock brilliance from start to end, the medley is stunning. Having seen Get Back I have an even deeper fondness for the work.

26 Likes

On Vinyl:-

Pink Floyd - The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

24 Likes

If you are only going to make one record then it better be good.

Musician and Vietnam vet did just that in 1969.

F. J. McMahon – Spirit Of The Golden Juice

5 Likes

Keep listening to this fabulous recent Tone Poet edition

13 Likes

I can’t find this on Qobuz :slightly_frowning_face:

Paul McCartney. McCartney.
Love homemade feel of this solo debut. And a reminder that life is not a bowl of cherries.

15 Likes

This makes this thread so worthwhile - I have played these this afternoon, something on here got me in the mood - and off it goes ! - some have not been played in a while

Folder

13 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Andreas Vollenweider White Winds / 2006 Content / Germany CD / 0166692CTT

4 Likes

I keep it next to my Sage brush…

91cYO+hb57L.SS500
The Doors.

22 Likes

Eurythmics - ‘Touch’

20 Likes

My favourite PF album

24 Likes

Steve, I am located in the US. I know that agreements for what is available on Qobuz is negotiated within each country when it sets up its services. There are albums that are available in the UK and other areas of the world which members have mentioned that I cannot find within Qobus here in the US.

Sean’s full albums listed in the USA are: Magic, The Salesman and the Shark, Her Songs, Madman, New Lore, and The Darkness Dressed in Colored Lights.

VPN may be a way around that?