What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Takuya Kuroda Rising Son / 2014 Blue Note / EU CD / 0602537622993

5 Likes

On Classic records 200g vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :+1:t3:

19 Likes

Milos Karadaglic. Milos applies his classical guitar skills to the Beatles. A couple of tracks have vocals supplied by Gregory Porter and Tori Amos.

download (1)

5 Likes

Now playing…

Sade - Bring Me Home | Live 2011

Sade (Vocals), Paul S. Denman (Bass), Andrew Hale (Keyboards), Peter Lewinson (Drums), Stuart Matthewman (Guitar, Saxophone), Tony Momrelle (Vocals), Leroy Osbourne (Guitar, Vocals), Karl Van Den Bossche (Percussion) and Ryan Waters (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with this 2011 live album from Sade and she and the band are sounding mighty fine!

14 Likes

1979 - M. Middleton & R. Ahwai // Another Sleeper

6 Likes

61YW4PVX53L.AC
Squeeze - Some Fantastic Place.

9 Likes

Dire Straits, On Every Street. Qobuz. Uniti Atom HE.

20 Likes

1972 (2013 reissue) - Nick Drake // Pink Moon
@seakayaker played this a couple of days ago and I’ve been meaning to give it a spin since.

23 Likes

Still on my playlist.

4 Likes

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing.

27 Likes

I had my iPhone on shuffle from my music folder in the car earlier and a track from this popped up. It’s been a while since I played the album so giving it a spin tonight.

Better than I remember. Very enjoyable.

11 Likes

I know what you mean!

Chuffin’ nora as the big man might have said, I’m already back on to The Fall
I_Am_Kurious_Oranj

4 Likes

Agnes Obel, philharmonics. It’s been a while. So nice. :relaxed:

It’s Friday down under and Monday is a public holiday. Yippee! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

1st spin

9 Likes

One / Bob James (SACD)

5 Likes

Shakti with John Mclaughlin - ‘A Handful of Beauty’ (1976). When this came along it was a bit of a change for those of us who learned of John McLaughlin through his Mahavishnu Orchestra records! This is completely different, acoustic instruments, eastern styles, sitting on the floor in a circle to play but beautiful music. I particularly enjoy the slower tracks. Try ‘Two Sisters’. I heard this back in the day and also the Peel session in 1977 with an extended version of ‘La Danse Du Bonheur’. Now 45 years later filling in the gaps with ‘Natural Elements’ and some of the other material from around this time.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Getz/Gilberto

16 Likes

Clare Teal - Hey Ho.

4 Likes