What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Uh-Oh/David Byrne

12 Likes

Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds

26 Likes

Alan Jackson, Here In The Real World. CD.

3 Likes

Possibly my favourite Zappa album. If you judge an album by the cover and name (as I always do) then the music hereon is a million miles away from both.

5 Likes

71MJbNlzCRL.SS500
John Mayer - The Search For Everything.

5 Likes

Mosaics - Graham Collier Music

More scintillating sounds.

6 Likes

Recently purchased 26 live Wilco shows across the past 12 years, slowly working through them :grin:

5 Likes

Very nice in some way laid back, while at the same time with good solos….

1 Like

Dinner done - time for some tunes….

8 Likes

1971 - David Crosby // If I Could Only Remember My Name

16 Likes

Superb compilation. (2004).

5 Likes

Now playing…

Tanita Tikaram - The Sweet Keeper

Tanita Tikaram (Guitar, Vocals), Rod Argent (Keyboards), Abigail Brown (Violin), Richie Buckley (Tenor Saxophone), Clem Clempson (Acoustic Guitar), David Clifton (Guitar), Mark Cresswell (Guitar), Mitch Dalton (Acoustic Guitar), Mark Davies (Cello), Andrew Davis (Double Bass), Roger Garland (Violin), John Giblin (Bass), Roy Gillard (Violin), John Heley (Cello), Mark Isham (Trumpet), Helen Kamminga (Viola), Sonny Landreth (Bottleneck Guitar), Rory McFarlane (Bass), Máirtín O’Connor (Accordion), Helen O’Hara (Violin), Mark Pharoah (Violin), Katherine Shave (Violin), Anne Solomon (|Violin), Peter Van Hooke (Drums) and Robert Woollard (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon as I start up today’s exercise routine with Tanita and her wonderful and talented group of musicians accompanying her and they are sounding sublime! …one fine album.

3 Likes

@crispyduck – yes I posted it a few weeks back Chris. I love it!

I’ll jump on the FH bandwagon too…

11 Likes

DSD download from The Audiophile Society, a Chesky Records off shoot label. Bluesy, rocky, jazz.

3 Likes

1975 - The Tubes // Self titled debut

12 Likes

Shelby Lynn, identity crisis. :relaxed:

14 Likes

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris, all the roadrunning. :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Excerpts from Richard Strauss’ Salome & Elektra/CSO/Reiner
SACD.

5 Likes

Just finishing…

Mark Knopfler - The Ragpicker’s Dream

Mark Knopfler (Guitar, Vocals), Richard Bennett (Guitar), Jim Cox (Hammond organ, Piano), Chad Cromwell (Drums), Glen Duncan (Violin), Guy Fletcher (Keyboards, Vocals), Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel), Tim Healy (Vocals), Jimmy Nail (Vocals) and |Glenn Worf (Bass).

Now playing (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with Mark Knopfler and ‘The Ragpicker’s Dream’ and he and the band are sounding sublime! …one very sweet album…

18 Likes