What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Always ahead of me Kevin!

1 Like

Great album

More of the Divine Ms H:

7 Likes

Nice combi, Beth so deserves wider acclaim, top drawer artist.

2 Likes

Solar Plexus - Ian Carr/Nucleus

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Great album from our Mark

1 Like

Thanks Adam. Yes, Beth is great. I need to make my way through her catalog again, as its been a while since I have listened to them all.

1 Like

Arlo Parks – Collapsed In Sunbeams
CD|2021

First listen. Enjoyable pop music.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Mark Knopfler - Kill to Get Crimson

Mark Knopfler (Guitar, Vocals), Danny Cummings (Drums, Percussion), Guy Fletcher (Keyboards), Ian Lowthian (Accordion), John McCusker (Cittern, Violin), Frank Ricotti Vibraphone), Steve Sidwell (Trumpet), Chris White (Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone) and Glenn Worf (Bass Guitar, String Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… after finishing today’s exercises I am continuing on with ‘Kill to Get Crimson’ and Mark and the band are sounding mighty sweet! Life is Grand…

13 Likes

A reissue? Gasps in astonishment :wink:

1 Like

Continuing my evening….

Some really beautiful quiet bits - piano and guitar - not the normal from Mr Reznor - but he does let rip every so often!

3 Likes

Van Morrison - The Healing Game.

16 Likes

And for a change of mood….

One of my favourite bass guitarists!

9 Likes

Joseph - Trio Sessions: Vol.2
Vinyl|2021

Now playing…

Lyle Lovett - Step Inside This House

Lyle Lovett (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), David Ball (Vocals), Sam Bush (Mandolin), Luis Conte (Percussion), Jerry Douglas (Dobro, Weissenborn), Stuart Duncan (Fiddle), Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel), John Hagen (Cello), Deschamps Hood (Vocals), Alison Krauss (Vocals), Viktor Krauss (Bass), Russ Kunkel (Drums), Dean Parks (Electric Guitar), Don Potter (Acoustic Guitar), Matt Rollings (Piano) and Leland Sklar (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on into the late afternoon with Lyle and this outstanding group of talented musicians and they are sounding sublime! One of my favorites from Lyle… I have been fortunate to see him live from a duet format to his large band and have always enjoyed his shows.

11 Likes

Ought to be going to bed but I feel like a last little cheeky one….

2 Likes

CD - Capital Records 2001 (album release 1966)

Al Jardine - vocals
Bruce Johnston – vocals
Mike Love – vocals
Brian Wilson – vocals; producer; piano, bass guitar, bass, organ
Carl Wilson – vocals; lead guitar, and overdubbed 12-string electric guitar
Dennis Wilson – vocals, drums

<<>>

Happy Birthday Mike Love! :balloon: :balloon: :birthday:

born on 15th March 1941 in Los Angeles, California :us:

26 Likes

For those who have never heard of Beverly she played with James Brown, Ray Charles and BB King in amongst many others

3 Likes

5 Likes

50d51a_3b8dfb2ef1a249e9bc75152b962386bf~mv2
Micki was in Shalamar but these days he has re invented himself as a blues rock artist

2 Likes