The History Boys

OST on CD.

Great film.

1 Like

51v8wjLdKPL.AC
Dire Straits - Alchemy

22 Likes

Focus Moving Waves / 2001 Red Bullet / Netherlands CD / RB66188

Time for a Friday classic - Jan Akkerman’s guitar moving waves of great sound from the system.

18 Likes

Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

33 Likes

Perfect chill down after 25 mile bike ride,accompanied by Abbot’s Reserve !

13 Likes

Too nice to be driving around…mind focused on the weekend, chilling in the sunny (fingers crossed) roots garden with a couple of cold ones n ting…

Johnny Greenwood is The Controller

20220318_151904
:heart:

2 Likes

Shirley King - Blues for a King

6 Likes

Dread, if I was going to do it I would have signed Elvis :rofl:

2 Likes

Tidalising this one now, … … … 's a bit good, innit.

Good shout, @johnt

2 Likes

I got a signed copy of Adele, oh how I cried then my tears got it wet and smudged it, now it says from the bottom of my heart, best wishes Del

1 Like

Now playing…

Pat Metheny Group - Letter From Home

Pat Metheny (12 String Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer, Vocals, Tiple), Pedro Aznar (Charango, Acoustic Guitar, Marimba, Melodica, Pan Pipes, Percussion, Tenor Saxophone), Vocals), Armando Marçal (Percussion), Lyle Mays (Accordion, Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Synclavier, Trumpet), Steve Rodby (Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass) and Paul Wertico (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… kicking off this cool and overcast Friday morning with the smooth and warm music from Pat with his fabulous and talented group of musicians and they are sounding mighty sweet! …a wonderful album to ease into the day.

14 Likes

Carrying on the theme,with What Another Man Spills,superb album.

9 Likes

Seasick Steve - Blues In Mono

15 Likes

Hed Kandi Serve Chilled 59 / 2006 Hed Kandi / UK CD x 2 / HEDK059

6 Likes

27 Likes

On CD:

5 Likes

Saint Etienne - So Tough

6 Likes

For me, it’s just not Midlake without Tim Smith. Though I liked Antiphon and will get to like this one too, no doubt.

The Latin Bit - Grant Green

11 Likes

14 Likes