Ronny Jordan & Roots Manuva.

4 Likes

Moonshine Society - Sweet Thing

4 Likes

Soothing Sunday sounds.

G

6 Likes

Bonny Light Horseman. Self titled.
When I joined the Community this was the first cd I bought as direct recommendation from this thread .
Sounding better than ever although I’ve now joined world of streaming. Qobuz.

Happy sunny day to all Mums out there.

13 Likes

1st run

5 Likes

Only a flugelhorn and drums, a delight…, 1st round….also audiophile interesting…

4 Likes

A couple of tracks released from the new Robin Trower album, he sounds in blistering form. Qobuz only has a 30 second clip?

3 Likes

Morning Pete - don’t think I could put away my system for that length of time - I’d be having withdrawal symptoms after a week - 2 at most! Are you moving home or rebuilding it? Hope you’ve got a music player of some kind and headphones to keep you sane! Good luck!

Michael Jackson - Off the Wall - 1979

16 Likes

Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark.

Interesting, but parental guidance advised.

3 Likes

We’ve building and thankfully I’ll be using my Atom with headphones for awhile.

That’s always good advice when playing Arab Strap. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great stuff, Witness (1 Hope) a classic and fantastic live. :smiley:

1 Like

Analogue Productions mono vinyl. Amazingly, this was recorded almost 72 years ago!

13 Likes

Andrew Hill - Black Fire

12 Likes

Al Jarreau. L is for Lover. 1986. Vinyl.

Nile Rodgers, the album’s producer, called it “the best thing I ever made that didn’t sell” in the July 27, 2015, issue of New York magazine. “The theme from Moonlighting was on it, but Al and I thought it wasn’t cool enough. So we took it off the album. That becomes a hit, and the album sank. Shows what I know.”

My 90s copy has the Moonlighting theme on it as the opening track, but the whole album is good imho.

54314b71fcab336d4f7342d5f21a026b82c05be5_l

9 Likes

Pink Martini Splendor In The Grass

9 Likes

Not so much the album itself, but the history.

I bought this second-hand in the 80’s even though I already had a decent 1970s copy.

What piqued my interest was the detail to which the original owner invested in their purchase.

This copy has a textured sleeve with picture inner complete with the original purchase receipt (8 days after Rumours’ release date) from Boots in Leamington Spa, and the original owner has tabulated chart position by date for 9 months.

I was 18 when this album was released…

25 Likes

I’m a bit hungover today, so it’s the holy trinity I’m afraid:-

Kippers :heavy_check_mark:
Irn Bru :heavy_check_mark:
Van Morrison :heavy_check_mark:

14 Likes

8 Likes