What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Sue Foley - Pinky’s Blues
CD rip | 2021

2 Likes

2ch SACD.

3 Likes

Jeysus @CMP, Kellys! I haven’t been there in years. Used to work there in the mid / late 70’s…. Mad!

1 Like

Just seems appropriate.

20 Likes

Héctor Anchondo - Let Loose Those Chains

2 Likes

Sticking with the “P” named albums on the DAP.
The Shins - Port Of Morrow
CD rip | 2012

5 Likes

71cogoaAOwL.SS500
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works Volume 1.

12 Likes

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers A Night In Tunisia / 2005 Blue Note / EU CD / 724387526129

19 Likes

I really James Mercer’s whole thing: singer, lyricist and great, differing melodies across the relativity small span of The Shins back cat.

Broken Bells,too.

2 Likes

Koffee - Gifted (Tidal Master)

Slow day so driving home to this…coz I like it and feeling the vibe :wink:

If the music nice post it twice! :heart:

1 Like

The Killers - Sam’s Town
CD rip | 2006

Have not listened to this in a long time. Nice to hear again.

13 Likes

Superb, i have the CD but if theres an album I would love to see as a TP or BN Classic…

1 Like

Wings - Wild Life.

16 Likes

Now playing…

Echo & The Bunnymen - Ocean Rain

Ian McCulloch (Bass, Vocals), Will Sergeant (Guitar), Pete de Freitas (Drums) and Les Pattinson (Bass, Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… Kicking off this Monday morning with Echo & The Bunnymen and the band are sounding mighty fine! Long time since it has been out for a spin…

12 Likes

Long Hot Summers/The Story Of The Style Council (SHM-CD).

9 Likes

Alison Krauss & Union Station | Live | 2002
Not had this beauty of an album out for way too long, recorded at the Louisville Palace, Louisville, Kentucky. A wonderful recording, great music even if you aren’t a country or bluegrass fan it will hit all the buttons. BTW what a fine band Union Station are, Jerry Douglas’ dobro playing is exquisite.

16 Likes

Now playing…

Welcome To The Black Forest - Sounds of MPS

Featuring: Oscar Peterson, Joe Pass, Monty Alexander, Ella Fitzgerald, Bill Evans, Freddie Hubbard, Dexter Gordon, Don Ellis, George Duke, Mary Lou Williams, Robben Ford, Rolf Kuhn, The Dave Pike Set, Jim Hall, Malakoff Kowalski, Stephane Grappelli, China and Malia.

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this morning with this fabulous album I came across in the ‘Grand Selection’ section on Qobuz celebrating 50 years or artists released on MPS and the first couple of tracks are sounding sublime! Looking forward to the rest of the album…

8 Likes

Following Koffee with Sevana…

I first heard her by chance some years back via download of her debut EP from Brightons Mr Bongo.
She joins other rising female talent on the more pop/crossover side of the music, Lila Ike, Naomi Cowan, Jazz Elise and Koffee coming from Protoje’s In.Digg.Nation Collective.

Sevana EP (Tidal/MrBongo)

Soulfull chilled Reggae n Lovers style

Sevana - Be Somebody (Tidal/RCA/In.Digg.Nation)

Fast forward to a couple of years back and the “debut” EP
More of an international Pop/Crossover style and perhaps a bit more sophisticated deeper production.

:heart:

3 Likes

Elvis Presley, King Creole. Qobuz. Uniti Nova.

6 Likes

Everything But The Girl Temperamental / 1999 Virgin / EU Promo CD / CDVDJ2892

7 Likes