What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

@Dreadatthecontrols I still managed to catch it when double jabbed and booster! :frowning_face:

Yeah, its a bit of a worry, infection rates are rising again but the news is focused elsewhere giving people the impression its all over excacerbating the problem. Ive had a few minor rows with punters due to my continuing insistence on mask wearing etc in my cab.
Mrs Dread is double jabbed, boosted, is entitled to the booster booster and still confined to barracks :thinking:

@Dreadatthecontrols Yeah, be careful and stay safe!

Back to the music…

51yIUmU+74L.AC_UY436_QL65

On vinyl… :notes: :+1: :grin:

22 Likes

The very best of the Skatalites. Jolly music to cheer us up on Grim up North day.

It’s funny but they remind me of certain British groups from the 80s. :uk::jamaica:

6 Likes

Lunch break in home office and time for a musical one…
András Schiff. Bach Partita No. 2 in c-minor
ECM New Series disc

3 Likes

Sade - Diamond Life (1984)
A few decent tracks but too much filler for my money… still a relaxing spin of an afternoon.

22 Likes

Steady on😎

1 Like

This… after a morning of cable dressing / wrestling with the system :angry: to try and relax.

RAY CHARLES Greatest Hits (1962 UK 12-track mono vinyl.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Having watched a pedestrian docu on the Incas last night (chubby fratboy archeologist ‘the Incas were arsome’ - who knew!) had to be Cortez the Killer off of Zuma. For me the best
of NY and the Horse’s ‘lesser’ albums.

17 Likes

3 x LP trilogy album 2013 reissue boxset : )

<<>>

Happy Birthday Eric Clapton! :balloon: :balloon: :birthday:

born 30th March 1945 in Ripley, Surrey, England :uk:

18 Likes

The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
CD rip | 2003

7 Likes

Yes, all three jabs. It’s day 10 now and I’m still not right and need to take it easy. I’m still testing positive, but then I’ve heard of people still testing positive after about three weeks!

1 Like

Norah Jones – …'Til We Meet Again
CD rip | 2021

18 Likes

Just in…

2 Likes

Dorian Michael - Acoustic Blues

6 Likes

I was sufficiently intrigued to join you on Qobuz - anything with Albert Lee has to be heard.

It’s rather splendid!

3 Likes

Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll - 1988

CD Rip

13 Likes

Fruit Bats - The Pet Parade. I think this was released around 12 months ago, but I’ve only just bought it. This is Eric D Johnson’s indie-folk project. Eric was one of the leading lights behind the Bonny Light Horseman album of a couple of years ago and, if you liked that, then this should be right up your street. One of his colleagues from BLH, Josh Kaufman, is also involved on this record.

4 Likes

The Honey Dewdrops – Light Behind Light
CD rip | 2022

1 Like