What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Standard up to his last two Pete ?

My listening was interrupted but the first few tracks didn’t grab like the last 2 albums. I’ll need to have another listen and I’ll let you know.

1 Like

1 Like

Lila Ike a star of the future.

2 Likes

Kokoroko. Video gives you an idea of the bands music.

5 Likes

Sevana is another favourite of mine, from the In.Digg.Nation collective along with Naomi Cowan, Lika Ike, Jaz Elise and Koffee.

:heart:

Danni Nichols - Mockingbird Lane

2 Likes

Its been ages since I have been to town so popped into poundland for some £1 cd’s………either you completely cleared them out or they have stoppped selling them😥

1 Like

Prior to the pandemic I was doing a pretty good job in emptying Poundland stores of all there cd’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wish I had cleared them out completely before the pandemic started, as I haven’t been into a Poundland since February 2020 or for that matter into any other shop. So you can’t blame me :rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Johnny Winter

7 Likes

Misty Blues - Weed ‘Em & Reap

2 Likes

great guitarist. i have seen him in London and Manchester. also a very friendly guy.

1 Like

Pete La Roca - Basra

On vinyl. Splendid album.

10 Likes

LP - Dolchess 2013 : )

<<>>

Muddy Waters was born on this day in 1913

born on 4th April 1913 in Jug’s Corner (Issaquena County) or Rolling Fork, Mississippi :us:

McKinley Morganfield 1913–1983 (known professionally as Muddy Waters)

15 Likes

Same Name - Not the same Band…

FLEETWOOD_MAC_BLUES+JAM+AT+CHESS+-+PRICE+STICKERED-7753071

FLEETWOOD MAC Blues Jam At Chess (Original 1969 UK Blue Horizon label, recorded live in Chicago & arguably one of the greatest blues recordings of the sixties.

FLEETWOOD_MAC_RUMOURS+-+1ST+++INSERT-1906781

FLEETWOOD MAC Rumours ( 1977 UK first issue vinyl on the Burbank label.

16 Likes

some recent listens:

7x 3" CDr’s.
very floating ambient.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

really enjoyed this, remastering sounds great

7 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider Book Of Roses / 2006 Content / Germany CD / 0166712CTT

6 Likes