What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

To start the day…

Lou Reed - 1998 Perfect Night: Live in London

8 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

Gretchen Wilson, the greatest hits. Here for the party! :cowboy_hat_face::notes:

4 Likes

Herbie Hancock Empyrean Isles / 1999 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724349879621

14 Likes

Kate and Anna McGarrigle. Self titled.
Not played in a while. Very satisfying.

10 Likes

A classic - contains the wonderful Heart Like A Wheel.

2 Likes

some recent listens…

Just cello - released by Adio Note - lovely cd

3 Likes

TPGY
Recent purchase on CD - just as abrasive as it was when released.

5 Likes

One from best albums of lifetime for me. Listening now from Tidal a remastered edition (2020). It is just horrible sound, it piercing ears and have to lower volume. Fortunately this is not the case for bonus tracks (demo) volume is up as far as it gets again listening to “Run Through the Jungle”…

3 Likes

electronics from Streve Roach - great album…possibly one of my collection that might encourage upgrade as I am sure there is more definition in the bass…

1 Like

Ambient music from Oophoi’s Umbra label.

I was at this gig, the sound was wonderful and I remember thinking, “ wouldn’t it be great to have a recording of this”……

Kings of Convenience Peace Or Love / 2021 EMI / EU CD / 00602435726946

7 Likes

Heads up, gang … … … Tonight at 21.00 on Beeb 4, a documentary about the late Ronnie Spector … … … though it seems a bit stingy at only 30 minutes duration.

11 Likes

Phoebe Bridgers - Stranger In The Alps

10 Likes

Why is it just when you sit down for a listen you then have to get up for a pee?

G

12 Likes

It’s a rainy day in T.A-

5 Likes

Tool - Fear Inoculum
As long as there are teams like Tool and their listeners, everything is fine with this world

8 Likes

One of my most played albums last year, Phoebe is an awesome young talent.

2 Likes