What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Come On Up To The House - Women Sing Waits
CD|2019

Enjoyable album. Singers include Patty Griffin, Rosanne Cash, Phoebe Bridgers, Aimee Mann, Shelby Lynne, & Allison Moorer.

9 Likes

I had a hankering to hear “Echoes” (and “Seamus”, of course).

30 Likes

Nice, mines the horizontal 2013 Japan remaster and sounds very good.

My track order is different to yours, and omits Pep’s - this as the same as the original LP I had.

1 Crossed Wires
2 Sara’s Touch
3 Bullet Train
4 Flying Colours
5 L’Image
6 Bamboo
7 Wanderlust

1 Like

23 Likes

4 Likes

Michael ‘Patches’ Stewart Penetration / 1998 Hip Bop / UK CD / HIBD8018

Michael “Patches” Stewart Trumpet, Flugelhorn
James Genus Acoustic Bass
Kenny Garrett Alto Saxophone
Marcus Miller Bass, Bass Clarinet
Hiram Bullock, Jon Herington Guitar
Jim Beard Keyboards
Bill Evans Saxophone
Al Jarreau Vocals

3 Likes

Big Twist and The Mellow Fellows - Playing For Keeps

3 Likes

The Band. Vinyl.

21 Likes

Now playing…

Silje Nergaard - Japanese Blue

Silje Nergaard (Vocals) and Espen Berg (Piano).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Tuesday morning with this release from February 2020 from Silje and her voice along with Espen on piano is sounding sublime! A beautiful album and relaxing album and just what I need after a visit to my doctor’s office to have some fasting bloodwork drawn. Now some tea and a scone and Silje’s beautiful voice…

10 Likes

This excellent album by the talented – but underrated – guitarist/composer/singer Monnette Sudler was recorded in 1978 and promptly forgotten about. At last, it has been released by SteepleChase on this CD.

4 Likes

HARVEY_MANDEL_CRISTO+REDENTOR+-+1ST-7792921

HARVEY MANDEL Cristo Redentor (1968 first UK issue. The debut album by the blues guitarist who played with Canned Heat, The Rolling Stones & John Mayall.

This is a blues instrumental album bending version of Wade In The Water & the Donald Byrd title track.

Worth a listen for all you guitarist out there.

7 Likes

Feeling the blues

7 Likes

Listening to and watching this live on a sound stage promo for their Two Against Nature LP.

13 Likes

Purchased this just before Xmas - mid-70s jazz-funk - really impressed

3 Likes

Francis Dunnery - Man

The former front man and guitar player from It Bites. This is possibly one of his better solo albums, alongside Tall Blonde Helicopter and Gulley Flats Boys. IMHO of course.

3 Likes

Now playing…

Silje Nergaard - Houses

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on with Silje and this album released this past September and she is sounding mighty sweet!

6 Likes

Everything but the girl like the deserts miss the rain / 2002 Virgin / EU CD / 72435421626

16 Likes

Not really, I prefer to listen to music. Thanks anyway :wink:

2 Likes

LP - Arista Records Ltd 1984 : )

<<>>

Tom Bailey – vocals; guitars, bass, piano, synthesizer, melodica, harmonica, drum programming
Joe Leeway – synthesiser; percussion; backing vocals
Alannah Currie – drums; percussion, marimba, xylophone; backing vocals

Recordings: Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas & RAK Studios, London, UK. 1983

<<>>

Happy Birthday Tom Bailey! :birthday: :balloon: :balloon:

born on 18th Jan 1956 in Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England :uk:

17 Likes

6 Likes