What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Forgot that, apologies……

1 Like

A show off of Chris Stapletons current tour in the US and also been listening to more trax of his up and coming album Higher due out November. Without a doubt my favourite current male vocalist.

Absolutely love the latest single off the new album White Horse something he wrote way back in 2012 in LA as a possible track for a Western Movie but Morgane wasn’t a great fan of it at the time so he kept playing her the song over the years till she grew to like it.

8 Likes

A sad day…

12 Likes

Neil Young- Ragged Glory Smell the Horse (extra 4 trax)

22 Likes

The Police - Synchronicity.

21 Likes

Picked this up for 50p at our local charity shop, first D Gray album, quite like it.

9 Likes

From 1973 … just fabulous :grinning:

22 Likes

Marina Allen - Candlepower

In her record label bio it says “Marina Allen is a once-in-a-decade five-tool musician”

No idea what that means but she is very good indeed.

3 Likes

51HmGLsvMLL.AC
The Rolling Stones - Stripped, I was about to say this is one of the best releases from the Stones in the last decade or so. Then I looked at the cover, crikey, it’s 28 years old, how time flies :slightly_frowning_face:

17 Likes

Whatever she’s trying to say, I reached track three and began losing the will to live.

2 Likes

Never ever follow any of my recommendations - I wouldn’t.

1 Like

Nobody’s perfect, Andy. Well…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Picked this one up on vinyl recently and mighty fine it is.
Klone : Here Comes The Sun

I suppose it classes as sort of Neo-Prog. Nice vocals and instrumentation. If you like Airbag/Pineapple Thief this could be up your street.
The band are from Poitiers, France according to Bandcamp and Progarchives.com.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Jeannie Bryson, sings songs of Peggy Lee. Some cats know. :smiling_face:

1 Like

2017 - Snapped Ankles // Come Play The Trees .
Saw this posted some other place and enjoyed it. Those who like Goat will also enjoy this.

1 Like

Saint Privat, superflu. :smiling_face:

Front
2022 sacd remaster for release 2023.

18 Likes

Fleetwood Mac - The Dance, a one-off concert from '97.

15 Likes

Beatles, Revolver. Qobuz

19 Likes