What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

51SX8vxoX9L.AC
Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies.

13 Likes

Veronique Sanson, Amoureuse, 1972.

Prompted by an interesting exchange with @AndyP. With many thanks.

1 Like

Linda Lewis, say no more. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Stevie Nicks, complete studio albums and rarities, disk 4. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Never tire of this one.

.sjb

9 Likes

Great photo, @TheKevster…impressive to get almost everyone’s face too, from Jackson on over…

You going to Night Owl? I’ll be hopping over after work for a couple of hours. See you there if you are.

Well, seem to have my second wind. On the cans. Alison Krauss & Union Station - Live

12 Likes

End up here far too often.

7 Likes

Dissolved Girl (Massive Attack) - The Matrix Music Video

5 Likes

Some minty fresh used vinyl I snagged today:

11 Likes

Molly Tuttle City of Gold

10 Likes

Girl can play a bit…

1 Like

I’d not heard of her before is album but am really enjoying this. Think I’ll check out her earlier albums.

1 Like

I was a bit disappointed by Kaceys follow to Golden Hour - Star Crossed. Golden Hour was a big surprise (for me anyway) her upbeat album helped me through lockdowns. Star Crossed is a break up album and came as bit of a shock but after listening to it a few times I’m starting to appreciate it.

8 Likes

Rickie Lee Jones Pirates

22 Likes

Starting with something light, easy and an old favourite over coffee & Wordle this morning.

10 Likes

The Beach Boys, I just wasn’t made for these times. :smiling_face:

20 Likes

That 192 Hi Res is just amazing compared with my CD rip - I am going to spend a few hours pondering whether to buy it.

Depends what is new today and if I have anything left in my pocket money.

1 Like

Earth Wind & Fire I Am / 2012 Columbia / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / SICP20360

14 Likes

Brigid Mae Power - Dream From The Deep Well

A recent album from Irish singer Brigid Mae Power - one of the finest singer songwriters around at the moment.

The album includes a glorious cover of Tim Buckley’s I Must Have Been Blind

7 Likes