What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

You old bugger….best🙏

1 Like

For some reason or other, the T-shirt no longer fits. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :flushed:

3 Likes

No they don’t…….my youngest daughter uses a few as bed time pyjama tops.

2 Likes

Well as there’s a new single from Andy & Paul aka OMD I thought I’d put on an oldie of theirs.

OMD - Organisation

6 Likes

My student daughter has all my old festival/band tee shirts. Apparently they’re “retro cool”. I think that describes me, too, but she’s not convinced. :joy:

6 Likes

We have one in the loft, my wife couldn’t make the concert after just having her wisdom teeth out. So she asked for a T-shirt instead. As @Gazza said, it came in fine for our daughter to wear as a pyjama top later on when she was smaller.

5 Likes

Not sure what i would do with them…
and as @dave-marshall promoted this discussion….i was almost see thru in those days. But brings back happy concerts…….and they always cost a fortune, even then, but you just had to😂

3 Likes

Making sure our grandson carries on the family tradition, maybe he will inherit the t - shirt :grinning:

13 Likes

Trying this new release……lovely voice, but to me nothing musically that stands out. Edit……it does get better, will revisit.

2 Likes

I mentioned seeing George and the boys in York last July, and yes, there was a guy wearing his Roundhay T-shirt to commemorate the passing of 40 years, and no, his definitely didn’t fit either.

Was he bothered?

Not in the slightest, he was just re-affirming the fact that he’d been into his music since forever … … … good on you, mate. :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - All The Roadrunning.

19 Likes

T.shirt? He’s got his eyes on the Spendors

5 Likes

Lou Reed. Sally can’t dance.
This could creep into my top 5 of his albums.

8 Likes

You could be right Graham :+1:, he loves music with a beat and likes to boogie :grinning:

1 Like

Dave, check my post in the What releases are you looking forward to thread :+1:

1 Like

Now there is an interesting interpolation. You mentioned Coney Island Baby as one of your favourites now Sally Can’t Dance.

So joining the dots you must like the album released in between those above two.

IMG_7943

8 Likes

Nice one, son … … … but no, I don’t think so. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ah, ok we’ll see :grinning: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah widnae be hawdin’ ma breath there, ken. :scotland: :joy:

1 Like

Another old classic as far as I’m concerned anyway!

Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle

16 Likes