What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Another new CD acquisition, Johnny Richards’ Build A Friend. Wonderful avant-garde piano improv.

2 Likes

Needle bending time with Romy, beautifully matches the weather, great tunes from the cabin.

3 Likes

John Mayall with Eric Clapton - Blues Breakers - CD

20 Likes

Kurtis Blow kicking off Hip Hop collected album.

3 Likes

Tears For Fear Seeds of Love

23 Likes

Latest from Matthew Halsall - An Ever Changing View. Love his tone.

10 Likes

New music on the way in October from Get The Blessing. Looking forward to that. Enjoying this download only collection of ‘rarities’ released to celebrate 20 years together (in 2020) - how time flies. A great taster for a great band. Bristol does seem to produce smashing music. Wonderful live band.

3 Likes

4 Likes

A fully AAA reissue of a jazz-funk classic on Craft’s Jazz Dispensary imprint:

4 Likes

Romy - Mid Air. Enjoying this, apart from the fact that Qobuz has gone into shuffle mode. Annoying occasional glitch.

4 Likes

Marillion - Holidays in Eden 2022 remix
On Vinyl
Great remix of an album I just could not get into at the time but now enjoying very much. Is it the remix or me.

3 Likes

Bruce Springsteen, Lucky Town, 1992.

And then…

Bruce Springsteen, Human Touch, 1992.

1992 the year of the Barcelona Olympics.

12 Likes

Nice one Alan, what a perfect listen for this hot & sultry Saturday afternoon in September…:blush:

…might have to move back to the house soon as the sun is blasting into the front of the cabin…:hot_face:

17 Likes

Wreckless Eric - Leisureland

3 Likes

One of my favourites of the year so far.

1 Like

Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality
On Vinyl

22 Likes

Laufey: Betwitched

2 Likes

On CD:
61ZGU9iZ8aL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65
Robert Palmer - Drive

14 Likes

Another cheeky purchase arrived earlier, nice mint copy from discogs. All hail the Fabs :grinning:

29 Likes

John Mayall - A Hard Road - CD

18 Likes