What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

And a great pressing too!

1 Like

Moondance - Van Morrison

20 Likes

Gem of an album😊

1 Like

Teeth of the Sea | Highly Deadly Black Turantula | 2015
One of my favourite contemporay prog rock / prog metal bands. They are London based so I was very lucky to have caught them live twice at some dives i don’t remember on my very rare visits back to the smoke.

4 Likes

Willie Nelson, Always On My Mind. Qobuz.

4 Likes

‘King’s of the Wild Frontier’ - Adam and the Ants

12 Likes

Made the mistake of listening to the news whilst preparing supper. Amagideon came to mind so listening to Bunny W’s Blackheart Man. Stone cold classic.

8 Likes

Love that album. I feel the need to add it to the playlist!

1 Like

Don’t be square (be there)!

1 Like

It’s dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat … leapfrog the dog and brush me daddy-O

Yeah, they don’t make em like that anymore :joy: class act!

11 Likes

Bob Dylan. Empire Burlesque.
When I bought this on release it took me a while to like but after over 30 years I love it.
And if I could be so bold I will dedicate track 6 to @Pete_the_painter

10 Likes

Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking - CD

17 Likes

Following @QuickSticks

Pink Floyd - DSOTM 50th Anniversary

23 Likes

Consigned to the study by Gardener’s World but happy listening to this fab Chris Potter live at the Village Vanguard on CD rip. Ace band: Craig Taborn (keys); Scott Colley (bass) and Marcus Gilmore (drums).

Got several of his studio albums but they never seem to lift-off, this most certainly does!

1 Like

Not played that for a while. Must line it up.
I sure have seen him live but not sure where, not sure when and not sure who he was supporting
I’m sure he was very good though.

1 Like

Milos Karadaglic. New album. Lovely.

“The celebrated artist, born in Podgorica, who is leading the renaissance of classical guitar, begins a new chapter in his brilliant career with his first album for Sony Classical. It is a selection of baroque works specially arranged for guitar - solo and in collaboration with Jonathan Cohen and his ensemble Arkangelo.” Review

5 Likes

UK first press vinyl. I don’t listen to Moz and co. too much these days but whenever I do I’m reminded that they were a phenomenal band. All four of them.

13 Likes

Started with Broadsword and the Beast, then migrated onto this. I’ve had this same album since it was released nearly 40 years ago, and it still sounds well made. There’s a degree of ‘in-period’ synth sound of course. I associate this with the Christmas holidays from university, particularly ‘Looking for Eden’ on side 2. I always visualise the cover of Aqualung as the ‘old dosser lurching down Oxford St.’

4 Likes

After one 50th DSOTM comes the remake

Roger Waters - Dark Side Of The Moon

13 Likes

9 Likes