What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

The Beatles. White album
Lo fi streaming from iPad to Bluetooth speaker. It’s a great album but I don’t play track 29, track 29,track 29,29’29,29………….

24 Likes

Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna - CD

18 Likes

So tempted to put Rain Tree Crow on again, even though i’ve been playing it to death. It’s nudging up towards Tin Drum and Brilliant Trees in 2023.

1 Like

Nirvana, nevermind. Worked through most of the night. Feel like something different to wake me up. Thank God weekend isn’t far away. :smiling_face:

21 Likes

50th Anniversary edition.

17 Likes

McCoy Tyner And The Latin All-Stars / 1999 Telarc / Austria CD / CD83462

McCoy Tyner Piano
Dave Valentin Flute
Gary Bartz Saxophone
Steve Turre Trombone
Claudio Roditi Trumpet, Flugelhorn
Avery Sharpe Bass
Johnny Almendra Timbales
Percussion Giovanni Hidalgo
Ignacio Berroa Drums

11 Likes

@Anonymoot
Well you said it……

Rain Tree Crow - Rain Tree Crow

10 Likes

21 Likes

My favourite venue Red Rocks especially on a clear summers night when you can see Denver in the background behind the stage. My favourite indoor venue Glasgow Apollo.

1 Like

The quality of the music here which didn’t make it onto her official releases is evidence if evidence were needed that she was indeed ‘the queen of soul’. CD rip.

16 Likes

Couldn’t resist … some beautiful Karn bass on this gem, subtle too :+1:

14 Likes

On A Plain banishes those working blues, but only at number 11 … god, the three of them could make a racket :grinning:

1 Like

King Crimson and AC/DC had live albums recorded there if I’m not mishtaken.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Mark Knopfler - Kill To Get Crimson.

20 Likes

Supertramp - Crime Of The Century - CD

27 Likes

Dire Straits, brothers in arms. :smiling_face:

32 Likes

Was at the AC/DC gig that became If You Want Blood.

2 Likes

I thought you were, Ewe.:sunglasses:

Supertramp, breakfast in America. :smiling_face:

27 Likes

First spin…

2008 Analogue Productions 45rpm double vinyl, another lovely sounding album… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3: :grinning:

8 Likes