What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

It’s a jazz afternoon.

2 Likes

Always like looking at that lovely SACDP :+1:

1 Like

Johnny Cash, At Folsom Prison. CD.

21 Likes

Another first listen from the Riverside back catalog.

Anno Domini High Definition

4 Likes

The irrepressible Alabama 3, new album out.

7 Likes

Nice new roots tune from Brighton’s Roots Garden

:heart:

3 Likes

I really should listen to more Samara Joy, lovely voice.

:heart:

9 Likes

First listen, chez Dave … … … usual bonkers goodness … … … I’d settle for nothing less.

4 Likes

Attended a brilliant Tapper Zukie concert and pretty sure Inner Circle/Fatman Riddim backed him. Then again memory foggy.

1 Like

Just streaming released today. Most have been released before but the remixes seem good and there are some previously unreleased gems including the whole Rainbow set.

12 Likes

Just gave away a nice 42" Panasonic Vierra TV to a single parent mother here from Ukraine. Sometimes its just nice to be nice right?

Ulterior motive though, needed to make more space for records strewn everywhere. So now doing my back in, smoking cobwebs n snorting dust trying to reorganise and hopelessly failing :grin:

Taking a break to listen to the new album from the great Little Roy

Scratching grooves in my bonce, wondering if the old floor joists gonna take the weight!

5 Likes

Nice move @Dreadatthecontrols :+1: I ever knew that you are one of the good guys :v:

1 Like

Lloyd Cole - Rattlesnakes - 1984

Some great songs, 2CV a favourite. Recorded at John Foxx’s London studio.

11 Likes

8 Likes

:+1:

8 Likes

Now playing.,

Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Friday morning with Steven’s ‘Codex’ album and finding it a lovely way to ease into the day! Life is sweet…

16 Likes

Cracking album, that. :+1:

1 Like

10 Likes

Loving on CD

12 Likes

The Velvet Underground - Loaded

Track 10 (Oh! Sweet Nuthin’) featured in an especially cool scene in this weeks episode of Loki

18 Likes