What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Neil, I am pleased you like it. It is a new yet, mature release from Thea and is nice to listen to and relax after a busy day. I agree this is a great forum, and whilst nice kit helps, for me it is all about the music and being able to share what we enjoy with like-minded forum members. It’s a great space… :ok_hand:

BW
Julian

2 Likes

Night Tracks on BBC R3 FM with Sara Mohr-Pietsch. A potentially mesmerising ‘sonic archipelago’ after an evening out, and now home with the lights low.

2 Likes

.sjb

10 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Its Only Rock N Roll - CD

On the 23rd Nov 1974, The Rolling Stones scored their fifth US No.1 album with 'It’s Only Rock ‘N Roll’

21 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire Gratitude / 2012 Sony / Japan Blu-spec CD x 2 / Paper Sleeve / SICP203556

13 Likes

Tomita Snowflakes Are Dancing / 2000 BMG / EU CD / 09026635882

10 Likes

Playing on CD

13 Likes

Nikki Lane, highway queen. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Rumer, B sides & rarities. vol.2. So smooth I am sliding off my chair. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

41SG9+DCKVL.UX358_FMwebp_QL85

Gary Bartz & Maisha - Night Dreamer Direct-To-Disc Sessions

I have been streaming this one since Tuesday, love it! :ok_hand: Looking forward to the Vinyl
Thanks to @Dreadatthecontrols

3 Likes

Alison Krauss & Union Station - Paper Airplsne

19 Likes

Hope you enjoy it.
Do have a listen to the Sarathy Korwar/ Upaj on Nightdreamer and Sarathy Korwar Your East Is My West on Gearbox, you should be able to stream them
:+1:

1 Like

Everything but the girl like the deserts miss the rain / 2002 Virgin / EU CD / 72435421626

12 Likes

Rumer, Nashville Tears. Sorry I love Rumer. Have to play this as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Art Garfunkel. Watermark.
I have most of his albums and while the first two are played a lot I somehow neglect the others. Time to move on to his third. Gentle sounds and cover art that is the opposite of the wild weather conditions that are relentlessly battering the house.

Cd rip

13 Likes

Antonio Forcione & Sabina Sciubba - Meet Me In London

15 Likes

3 Likes

A wonderfully eclectic mix from an artist with a stunning back catalogue.

8 Likes

Following prompts from @Eoink & @igahman. What a wonder this is.

15 Likes

Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans

Sheer bliss!

20 Likes