What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

I’m just playing again, love it wonderful way to start a Sunday morning.

1 Like

4 Likes

Genesis: Abacab

Finishing up my stroll through Genesis transitional period with the 2007 remaster on Qobuz.

15 Likes

Sinatra and Swingin’ Brass.

12 Likes

Band of Horses, infinite arms. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Bedtime tunes: Camel - Music Inspired by the Snow Goose

First Bedtime Tunes since Wednesday🫤

14 Likes

One I didn’t yet have, pretty nice…, while the usual setlist

7 Likes

While you guys are winding down we’re just just kicking off follow up Max Richter’s brilliant reworking of Four Seasons with Ali Farka Toure/Ry Cooder Talking Timbuktu

19 Likes

It’s about 40 years since I listened to that.

Loved it for a couple plays back in the early 80s.

Especially one winter.

1 Like

This a peach.

Brilliant live interplay between two friends who know and trust each other and were on great form that night.

1 Like

Carpenters Greatest Hits

19 Likes

The Puppini Sisters, the high life. Need to do some household chores. Maybe it gets easier with this. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Stunning album!

1 Like

My favourite Eno album, perefect for late-night listening…

14 Likes

6 Likes

Every time I see pics of him as a kid, I want to punch his father in the face…messed him up but good.

1 Like

Debut by Björk, from 1993.

7 Likes

Lena Del Rey, did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd. :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Continuing my Blackfield education.
I’ve skipped 3 & 4 for now and jumped ahead to 5.

9 Likes

Jaco Pastorius - Truth, Liberty & Soul
2022 Resonance Records 3 LP set pressed in Canada by Le Vinylist

First listening on a cold Sunday morning. And what a blast: Jaco and his squad rock my living room :v:This is a 40th anniversary set with the full concert at Avery Fisher Hall in NYC. The record is fantastic, fantastic soundstage and a quiet and almost flat pressing by these Canadian guys (I have never heard of them before). The mastering is made by Kevin Gray, well done. The sound is unbelievably beautiful for a live recording. Jaco is a legend and maybe the best electric bass player of all times. The band is outstanding, especially Randy Brecker on Trumpet and Othello Molineaux on Steel Drums, who bring the Salt and Pepper together with 5 Saxophone players! What a Fest! :pray:

10 Likes