What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

“Confused” :joy::joy::joy:

Fine mid 70 's Greatful Dead - Terrapin Station

10 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks @fotobrooks !

-pat

1 Like

Hi Graham, I only know him though his music, which I like rather a lot, so if you happen to chat to him again, thank him from me for all the enjoyment, he’s provided over the years and long may it continue :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t spoken to him in over twenty years, and I suspect that a call now, out of the blue, would be a bit of a shocker!

1 Like

Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life - CD

19 Likes

Supertramp: Paris…. Bit of feel good music for the evening…

16 Likes

Christina Perri, lullabies & sing-a-longs. I really wanted to listen to A Thousand Years. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Kenny Barron Other Places / 2003 Universal / France CD / 5196692

Kenny Barron Piano
Bobby Hutcherson Vibraphone
Ralph Moore Saxophones
Rufus Reid Bass
Mino Cinelu Percussion
Victor Lewis Drums

8 Likes

David Crosby | Croz | 2014
That old voice still sounding light, effortlessly expressive and young on this fine album.

12 Likes

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks, my favourite album from His Bobness.

20 Likes

Inspired by Steve _S and Croz Crosby Stills Nash And Young - Deja Vu :+1: :two_hearts: :smile_cat:

17 Likes

Some country from the girls

12 Likes

Connie Bailey Rae, self titled album. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

The wonderful thing about the White Album, its diversity, was also its weakness it just got too crazy. It certainly must have been increasingly difficult for George M, I imagine that he must have just resigned himself to the fact that the Beatles were becoming increasingly individual in their music making.

Sad to hear about Laura Lynch. RIP.

1 Like

Not heard about her?

Founding member and lead vocalist of Dixie Chicks died in a car crash December 22nd.