What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Awaken is one of my favourite tracks and Parallels is a good run out for the bass driver.

1 Like

Harvey Mason Chameleon / 2014 Concord / US CD / CRE3411302

1 Like

Another LP I haven’t listened to in a while. Lou Reed and John Cale - Songs for Drella.

8 Likes

Following with more Flaming Lips this morning with the excellent " Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robot "

15 Likes

LP2 from this double album…

:notes: :grinning: :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Donald Fagen Kamakiriad / 1993 Reprise / Japan Promo CD / WPCP5120

14 Likes

Certainly gives the system a low end run out!
Like a bit of JMJ me.

5 Likes

Elton John - Jewel Box: Rarities & B - Sides

9 Likes

Róisín Murphy - Take Her Up to Monto - 2016

Certainly quirkier than the later dance-driven Róisín Machine, has its moments though.

5 Likes

If feet are a tapping, then trousers flaps are a surely wafting :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Outstanding…

On original 1985 vinyl… :grinning: :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3:

19 Likes

Ages since I listened to this Jazzmatazz LP (a blend of hip-hop and jazz). It’s sounding good to me.

13 Likes

Winter is coming❄️

6 Likes

First Aid Kit – Palomino
CD|2022

14 Likes

Now playing…

Anaïs Mitchell - Anaïs Mitchell

Anaïs Mitchell (Vocals, Acoustic Guitar), Thomas Bartlett (Fender Rhodes, Mellotron, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer, Wurlitzer), JT Bates (Drums, Percussion), Aaron Dessner (Electric Guitar), Josh Kaufman (Bass, 12 String Guitar, Electric Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer, Synthesizer Bass), Michael Lewis (Bass, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Synthesizer), Nathan Schram (Violin), Nadia Sirota (Viola) and Alexandra Sopp (Flute).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Friday morning with the beautiful voice, lyrics and music of Anaïs and her very talented group of musicians working with her and they are sounding sublime! One very fine album…

14 Likes

Dug this out for a spin…

On vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3:

16 Likes

Good album, Vol2 was almost as good but I didnt rate Vol 3

:heart:

5 Likes

Larry Carlton Discovery / 1987 MCA / US CD / MCAD42003

4 Likes

Fantastic isn’t it! Have it on vinyl too, SQ is phenomenal. Hoping to catch her live at some stage this year.

Sure is… :+1:t3:
Will have to explore her other albums as this is all I have… :notes: :sunglasses:

1 Like