What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Fruit Bats – A River Running to Your Heart
CD|2023

Indie rock. Enjoyable album, plan on checking out more in their catalog.

4 Likes

Gost

Prequelle

Edward

3 Likes

Still Corners - The Last Exit.

Warm languid melodies to match the early evening in the sun.

3 Likes

Good evening (or good morning) all girlz and boyz!

9 Likes

Time for something from Rachel & Jonathan……aka Three Colours Dark

“Love’s Lost Property”

4 Likes

7 Likes

And continuing with Three Colours Dark:

“The Science of Goodbye”

3 Likes

Now playing…

Galen & Paul - Can We Do Tomorrow Another Day?

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a mention from @johnt had me place in the queue and now taking out or a spin and I’m enjoying the first couple of tracks!

9 Likes

jamiroquai High Times Singles 1992 - 2006 / 2006 Columbia / EU CD / 88697019962

6 Likes

5 Likes

James’ Napoli Centrale+Napoli Centrale - 'O Sanghe - 2016

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to a lot of All India Radio lately. Mainly a one musician outfit, Martin Kennedy, hailing from Hobart, Tasmania. Nice ambient , soundtrack, spacey type stuff, occasional vocals but the vast majority is instrumental.

If you like T Dream, Klaus Schulze, Brian Eno then this could be your cup of tea as they say.

I had been going to buy a couple of albums on Bandcamp but he was offering his whole catalogue for a great price so I have no spent the day downloading 56 items!!

6 Likes

Now playing…

Trygve Seim - Rumi Songs

Trygve Seim (Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone), Tora Augestad (Vocal), Frode Haltli (Accordion) and Svante Henryson (Violoncello).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)…continuing on this afternoon with Trygve and he and his quartet are sounding sublime! An album that would not be everyone’s cup of tea but I do enjoy.

3 Likes

Arlo Parks – My Soft Machine
CD|2023

New release. Soul, Neo Soul, Alt-Pop. At least that is what Discogs says. 2 tracks in and enjoying so far.

8 Likes

Eric Clapton - Crossroads 2 (live in the seventies), listening to the fourth disc compiled from a '78 British tour. The band is striped down to a four-piece, with more focus on EC’s playing.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Joan Chamorro & Andrea Motis, feeling good. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lana Del Rey – Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
CD|2023

13 Likes

41OKBQfOKxL.AC
Paul Carrack - It Ain’t Over.

12 Likes