What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Playing this again, not on my tinny phone, but brand new and way too cheap WiiM Pro! nDAC does the heavy lifting, though

5 Likes

Stephen Stills Manassas.

15 Likes

Stevie Riks man Stevie Riks he’s a genius and I wouldn’t feel too bad about falling for it. He does lot of Bowie stuff.

The giveaway well Stevie’s name bottom right is the main giveaway but the giveaway is the comic Yoko bleating thorough out the intro talk.

1 Like

Listening to it, in reference to part 4 which was just released…

6 Likes

Agree it’s a lovely album, unfortunately my grey vinyl copy has gone back for an exchange, a poor pressing :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Perfect with a cold beer
The Specials - Singles

13 Likes

China Crisis. Flaunt the imperfection. 1985. Probably their best album.

“The album was produced by Steely Dan co-founder Walter Becker, who is credited as an official member of China Crisis on the record sleeve. Becker apparently requested to meet with the band after hearing their song “Papua” from their previous studio album” WIKI.

13 Likes

Kelsey Waldon – White Noise/White Lines
CD|2019

Country.

4 Likes

Let it rip

15 Likes

CD2 from this seven-CD, one-DVD box set. This disc comprises a concert with The All Stars, recorded in March 1949:

13 Likes

I really should know better, but this has become an earworm, 25 years on :scream_cat:

8 Likes

It’s Tuesday night, its Prog night, not reallly just fancied listening to this…ELP Pictures at an Exhibition.

16 Likes

John McLaughlin and the 4th Dimension live at Ronnie Scott’s

Tuesday night is fusion night!

8 Likes

p0j7t7dc

Prince & His Songs at the BBC.

Watching / listening via Beeb iPlayer.

Mainly the Purple One, but with a sprinkling of excellent cover versions too.

He really was a genius, wasn’t he.

9 Likes

First Aid Kit – Palomino
CD|2022

14 Likes

Barry Clarke - Lonesome Ghost (2024)

3 Likes

Sounding great on vinyl
Gong - Magick Brother - Mystic Sister

8 Likes

Jah jah give us guidance!

4 Likes