What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Rock and Soul Review. CD 1991. If you like Fagen, McDonald etc, you are likely to enjoy this. Really enjoyable.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Been a while since there was any Frappage round these parts, so here’s the Deluxe version of their most recent (2017) album, Silver Eye…

11 Likes

It’s been quite a while since I’ve listened to any Iron & Wine, so I gave Kiss Each Other Clean and Ghost On Ghost a spin earlier. Two of Sam Beam’s best in my opinion.

10 Likes

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III - CD 2 Disc Deluxe Edition - (2014)

24 Likes

11 Likes

41eNWj39BFL.AC
Bebel Gilberto - Tanto Tempo, or, So Much Time.

12 Likes

10 Likes

LP - Planet Mu Recordings Ltd. 2012 : )

The Host

Barry Lynn demonstrates a variety of styles, juggling abstract trip-hop, leftfield ambiance, UK garage and even experimental funk.

4 Likes

Joining you Garry for some Zep.
I absolutely loved Mr Tux on the Lego thread

23 Likes

Now Playing…

Caoimh​í​n Ó Raghallaigh and Thomas Bartlett

Caoimh​í​n Ó Raghallaigh (hardanger d’amore fiddle ) and Thomas Bartlett (Piano).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… a request from the wife and Caoimh​í​n and Thomas are sounding sublime!

4 Likes

Jeff Goldblum & The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra - The Capitol Studios Sessions.

3 Likes

Cheers Ian, it’s good to see Ariel enjoying the music too. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Mr Tux, for anybody contemplating returning to Lego or just fancying having a go, Tuxedo Cat is a great starter set.

Gary

3 Likes

Can’t beat the real thing :smile:

7 Likes

Bedtime Tunes:

Ryan Adams: Gold

11 Likes

Iron & Wine – The Creek Drank The Cradle
CD|2002

Like @Neil-26, also feel like some Iron & Wine today. Saw him last night and it was an excellent show. Thought I’d give a listen to something haven’t heard in a long time.

13 Likes

Sentir Que No Sabes by Mabe Fratti, who is a Guatemalan vocalist an cellist. It’s a bit Weather Station/boygenius, but in Spanish and with added cello. Working for me at 2310 on a Thursday night after a couple of glasses of riesling

2 Likes

Fleetwood Mac, tango in the night. :blush:

22 Likes

Iron And Wine – The Shepherd’s Dog
CD|2007

14 Likes

That’s so true, I did name my Lego Cat after Your Mr Tux, he seems a character and l like to see your posts what he and your cats have been up too, long may it continue.

Gary

2 Likes