What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Horse with no Neighm.

G

11 Likes

9 Likes

Saw David Bowie in Wembley in some sort of music festival, ‘99 I think, birthday present courtesy of my girlfriend. She gave me this album too.
Don’t remember listen to it properly, but today I am and I like it! I have underrated it for so long, like a lot of later albums. I am rediscovering them now that I decided I really like Heathen and Blackstar :grin:

11 Likes

To me, this is by far UB40’s best album, from when they had a political conscience and weren’t afraid to experiment with a bit of dub, before they became a pop band churning out reggae-lite covers.

18 Likes

I wonder if it had a good bar?

G

8 Likes

Haven’t played in decades and enjoying on Vinyl
Michelle Shocked - The Texas Campfire Tapes

14 Likes

Gary Numan - Pure Ltd clear vinyl

9 Likes

Al Kooper - Soul Of A Man - Al Kooper Live 1995

Excellent SQ.

3 Likes

Supertramp - Breakfast In America

25 Likes

Just Finished…

Gillian Welch - Woodland

Gillian Welch & David Rawlings

Streamed on Qobuz (192/24)… took the Woodland’s album for another spin and Gillian and David sounding mighty sweet! One fine album…

10 Likes

Thinking back at a great concert I saw this summer of Ibrahim at North Sea Jazz.

2 Likes

Need to wake up from an afternoon snooze:
Achtung Baby. - U2

16 Likes

The only ECM album I own. Vinyl.

15 Likes

Max Richter - The New Four Seasons Vivaldi Recomposed

18 Likes

Now Playing…

Pink - Trustfall

Pink (Vocals), Aaron Sterling (Drums), Alecia Moore (Vocals), Billy Mann (Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Byron Isaacs (Bass, Vocals), Chris Stapleton (Electric Guitar, Vocals), David Baron (Hammond B3, Synthesizer Bass). David Bukovinszky (Cello), David Hodges (Guitar, Piano, Vocals), Doris Sandberg (Vocals), Elvira Anderfjärd (Vocals), Fat Max Gsus (Bass, Guitar), First Aid Kit (Vocals), Fred (Bass, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals), Greg Kurstin (Bass, Drums, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Synthesizer), Helena Stjernstrom (English Horn), James Felice (Vocals), Jameson Moon Hart (Vocals), Janne Bjerger (Trumpet), Jeremiah Fraites (Drums, Electric Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Synthesizer), Jessica Karpov (Piano), John Ormond (Bass), Johnny McDaid (Guitar, Vocals), Justin Derrico (Electric Guitar, Mandolin), Guitar), Laura Mace (Vocal), Magnus Johansson (Trumpet), Maize Jane Olinger (Vocals), Mattias Bylund (Synthesizer Strings), Mattias Johansson (Violin), Max Martin (Keyboards, Vocals), Peter Noos Johansson (Trombone), Sam De Jong (Strings), Shellback (Bass, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals), Stephen Wrabel (Piano, Vocals), Strut (Drums, Vocals), Tomas Jonsson (Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone)Wesley Schultz (Vocals), Willow Sage Hart (Vocals) and Wojtek Goral (Alto Saxophone).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this morning with Pink along with a large and talented group of musicians on this February 2023 release and she and band are sounding mighy fine!

9 Likes

Sting - 57th & 9th.

11 Likes

Mike Bloomfield & Al Kooper - The Live Adventures of Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper - 1968

5 Likes

This is a cracking album and the best thing Jon Anderson has done in ages, but please the album cover surely he could have found something better than that!!

Espen Eriksen Trio
Perfectly Unhappy

Streaming from Qobuz, mellow tunes on a lazy afternoon.

5 Likes

Thinking about it - that’s the album with a track called ‘Hector’s House’ I think, so he was obviously influenced by the BBC1 5.45 timeslot !

3 Likes