What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Linda Ronstadt - Greatest Hits Volume Two.

12 Likes

Taking some time to really listen to this one. Sounds good, must have been the 45th anniversary CD version as I have had it a couple of years now. Not listened to this version from cover to cover yet, isn’t that crazy?

21 Likes

Could only be this following the Barry Adamson

From this Jazz On Film : Film Noir box set

The jazz on film box sets are terrific value. Uniti Core.

4 Likes

Eric Burdon’s cover of Dylan’s song One More Cup of Coffee.

5 Likes

Haven’t listened to this for at least 10 years. Enjoyed catching up again.

10 Likes

Sarah Shook And The Disarmers – Revelations
CD|2024

Country rock. Enjoyable album.

6 Likes

Uniti Core

6 Likes

Bedtime Tunes:

Pink Floyd: A Momentary Lapse Of Reason

16 Likes

Van Morrison - The Healing Game.

13 Likes

John Mayer, born and raised. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

The Third Mind – The Third Mind
CD|2020

13 Likes

Dixie Chicks - Fly.
Although nowadays they prefer to be known as Chicks. Oh well. Infectious energetic music, kinda rocky folk. Stand out song for me: ‘Goodbye Earl’

9 Likes

Elvis Costello- Imperial Bedroom
Elvis’ so-called master piece in 1982. Not everyone got that when it came out. Elvis was really disappointed, and did not recover until the brilliant ‘King of America’ in 1986. I really like both (tunes that grow on you and really smart story telling lyrics, eg The Long Honeymoon) and do not care much for whatever is in between.

12 Likes

I must be the only one still up.
Anyway, moved on to Joe Jackson, which at some time was in competition with Elvis C. for my attention. This BBC album is great though, and I am enjoying listening to it.

9 Likes

Bowie, Heroes. How good is the title track.

26 Likes

The beauty of a digital library is you can just program tracks from multiple albums, try doing that on a TT :grin:

Flicking through some of Bowie’s deeper cuts from his less known albums.

Now playing Seven from Hours and about to listen to You Little Wonder from Earthling. Last is Oxford Town from Outsider.

8 Likes

Next 3, Fall Dog Bombs the Moon from Reality, Buddha of Suburbia from the album the same name and Time Will Crawl from Never Let Me Down.

7 Likes

Arctic Monkeys, AM. :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Beggars Banquet/Stones. SHM-CD.

18 Likes

Stunning album!

12 Likes