What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Rush - Hemispheres
40th Anniversary Edition

It is the ‘Law of Rush’…:wink:

14 Likes

Vocalion CD.

4 Likes

Stevie Salas - Color Code - CD (1988)

Following the recommendation from @AndyP listened to this and a few more on my travels this morning, the bills in the post Andy, purchased this and 4 others to keep me occupied over the next couple of days :grin:

2 Likes

13 Likes

It looks like the US copy, it must be pressed by QRP. There is also a European version in 2022 pressed by Optimal AFAIK.

I also have a second one, a Canadian one from Chameleon Records but I haven’t made a head to head comparison yet. I received the Craft some days ago and just cleaned it.

2 Likes

Some Spirichal Jazz courtesy violinist Michael White and band (inc the great Ed Kelly & Cecil McBee):

The Land Of Spirit And Light
Impulse 1973
2021 VMP reissue #00341

5 Likes

3 Likes

From the new album out on 6th September, their first album of new music since Nakedself in 2000

2 Likes

Joining you with this one Rigsby, as my last one today.

I got my first copy of this landmark album around the same time as I got my first copy of A Farewell To Kings and PF’s Animals.
Those 3 albums formed the foundations of my life time love of “Prog Rock”

13 Likes

5 Likes

Getting into the acid jazz groove (I can’t believe I’ve just said that!!) for a Friday evening with this excellent offering from St Germain

St Germain - Tourist

15 Likes

Daft Punk -Randon Access Memories - CD (2013)

Random Access Memories, Daft Punk’s fourth album. It would debut at No.1 on both the US and UK charts and go on to win five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year.

18 Likes

This is pretty good too !?

8 Likes

‘In Your Mind’ - Bryan Ferry

One cool dude.

14 Likes

Freddie king - Getting Ready

9 Likes

Mr. G.
Heavy lifting….
Big air shifter.
Awesome song maker. True Artist.

1 Like

Ozric Tentacles. Jurassic Shift. 1993. CD.

Before we were married my wife took me to see these guys live in Wolverhampton. It was an interesting experience, but good fun.

" Ozric Tentacles are an English instrumental rock band, whose music incorporates elements from a diverse range of genres, including psychedelic rock, progressive rock, space rock, jazz fusion, electronic music, dub music, world music, and ambient music." WIKI. Well that covers a lot of bases.

12 Likes

11 Likes

If you like that, have a bash at this.

51hfqjKJANL.AC

Junior Kimbrough - Most Things Haven’t Worked Out.

Trance Blues at it’s finest.

Belter. :+1:

8 Likes

2024 remaster.

5 Likes