What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Haven’t played this in yonks

Paul McCartney - Paul Is Live, refreshing song choice, therefore minimal overlap with the previous live release.

11 Likes

Mono original LP.

4 Likes

Tame Impala – The Slow Rush
2LP|2020

6 Likes

Thelonious Monk - Genius Of Modern Music Vol 02 - CD (1952)

12 Likes

Great modern big band album on Pure Pleasure.

4 Likes

Pink Floyd

The Dark Side Of The Moon (2016 Vinyl)

Edward

32 Likes

Tangerine dream, poland
images.jpeg-7

11 Likes

Santana - Milagro.

11 Likes

Now playing…

Anat Cohen - Quartinho

Anat Cohen (Clarinet, Bass Clarinet), Vitor Goncalves (Piano, Accordion, Fender Rhodes), Ta Mashiach (Bass, Guitar) and James Shipp (Vibraphone, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Analog Synthesizer).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Saturday morning with Anat and her fine quartet and she and the band are sounding sublime! One lovely album and excellent music to ease into the day with… One very sweet album…

6 Likes

3 Likes

ABC. Compilation 1990. Vinyl.

I bought this back in the day as I loved, and still do, the track " When Smokey Sings", co-produced by Bernard Edwards of Chic. There are other good songs but the 80s production can start to annoy.

7 Likes

A Compilation album of New York City early techno - garage house music
Area Code 212

2 Likes

Rory Gallagher - Calling Card - CD (1976)

15 Likes

Heard this song on the radio and loved it. Bought the album. Just a great collection of pop songs. I like this live version better than the official video.

1 Like

Great album Garry

Love the track Calling Card

This is lovely Alex Lifeson from Rush talking about Rory Gallagher as Rush supported Rory in 1974 on their first tour and they replayed the compliment with Rory when they were an arena band having Rory open for them in Europe
He talks about what a lovely person Rory was and their friendship they built up from touring and Rorys unselfish kindness with gifts for Alex

Hope the football wasn’t too painful for you last night

Wishing you a good Saturday night

2 Likes

Sounding great on CD - The White Stripes - White Blood Cells :smile_cat:

12 Likes

Steely Dan | Countdown To Ecstasy | 1973

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing, another good insight into Rory’s life.
The football :soccer: mmmm, not a good night for Scotland, like others have commented, they need to improve in there next 2 games, then again England :england: haven’t played yet……

Just chilling at the moment, so far Saturday is going to plan :grin: enjoy yours too Ian, and keep playing the music :+1:t2:

Gary

1 Like

Neal Schon - Beyond the Thunder (CD rip)

3 Likes

Tigerlily - Natalie Merchant… Mrs Deeg is out… just the Pip, me and a volume control :smiling_imp:

22 Likes