What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

How are you enjoying the D-10X @MrDom?

2 Likes

Great Album

1 Like

Beth Neilsen Chapman, you hold the key. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

First chance to listen to anything for a few weeks, Ian Moss (ex Cold Chisel) debut solo album Matchbook

2 Likes

Got all his albums Pete

He’s brilliant and should be a global star

My Friend the Chocolate Cake - Brood

Well worth a listen especially this album, interesting Aussie band that never quite made it.

2 Likes

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds - CD (1966)

Happy 82nd Birthday :birthday: Brian Wilson 20/06/42

Brain Wilson American singer, songwriter with The Beach Boys who scored the 1966 UK & US No.1 single ‘Good Vibrations’, plus over 25 other UK Top 40 singles. Their 1966 classic album ‘Pet Sounds’ is widely considered to be one of the most influential albums in music history.

16 Likes

Angela Hewitt / Schumann Humoreske / Sonata in F Sharp Minor / 2007 Hyperion / Austria Hybrid SACD / SACDA67618

8 Likes

1 Like

Great collection of Lightnin’ Hopkins electric blues tracks.

8 Likes

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing over breakfast and Wordle

11 Likes

Nice album, Pete. Another little hidden gem from down under. Slow Way to go Down is great.

1 Like

I really like I’ve Got a Plan it did get a bit of air play down here.

1 Like

Jordi Savall Jean-Baptiste Lully, Le Concert Des Nations - L’Orchestre Du Roi Soleil
Symphonies, Ouvertures & Airs À Jouer / 2003 Alia Vox / Austria Hybrid SACD / AVSA 9807

11 Likes

Fabulous before out the door to work …so many great tracks
I love The Wasp ( Texas radio and the Big Beat ) its just pure Morrison and his ramblings lyrically…we are stoned immaculate…LA Women is brilliant and of cause Riders On The Storm …and @steviebee …I know you will concur

The Doors - L.A Women

23 Likes

Underworld - Second Toughest In The Infants

6 Likes

Chet Baker and Crew - Pacific Jazz - 781205 2

Recorded in 1956

7 Likes

Hi @TheKevster , it’s great thanks.
Just deciding what this morning’s :cd: session will be before 2:00 PM Football game later.
Life’s good :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Folder
Nice album !

14 Likes