What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Truly wonderful album Pete👍🏼

18 Likes

Sarah Walker’s Sunday morning Radio 3 show
Her enthusiasm and stories about every piece she plays are an absolute joy and as always @Clive if your tuned in on your 01 …Enjoy to

5 Likes

Relaxing music for a Sunday morning?
Then spin up Keith Jarrett and The Melody at Night With You.

6 Likes

A later start today (well it is the 1st Sunday of Mrs Q’s week off) with a bit of the magical Beth Hart and Better Than Home :blush:

Cooking Bacon and Tomato Baguettes for Breakfast😋

9 Likes

A Certain Ratio - 1982 - CD (2023)

4 Likes

Copied from Bowie’s 76’ & 78’ tour :+1:

2 Likes

Thomas Newman American Beauty / 2000 DreamWorks / US CD / 0044502332

8 Likes

Dire Straits - Alchemy

A lovely sunny morning deserves some good music

21 Likes

Nancy Wilson / Cannonball Adderley - CD (1962)

11 Likes

Back in the days it was a “girly record”…but Save A Prayer is a great song imo.
I own the Yugoton pressing and it’s great.

4 Likes

For some reason this just popped into my head. Not played it in years.

Vaya Con Dios - Heading For A Fall

2 Likes

that’s two of us that have that album then. It is a very fine record indeed. Playing Culture - Two Sevens Clash at the moment but maybe after.

1 Like

WALTER SMITH III «Return to Casual»

Laid back, and wonderfully musical.

4 Likes

I just heard the sad news that No New york pioneer James Chance died last week after a long illness.

Time then to give the Nak its weekly workout and play this 1991 ROIR cassette-only release:

8 Likes

The owners of my old local record shop used to give out free cd single promos. This was one they gave me. Always think of them when I hear it.

1 Like

Michael Chapman Fully Qualified Survivor. Almost 55 years now since this was recorded (August 1969). Released in 1970 on Harvest. Produced by Gus Dudgeon featuring Mick Ronson on electric guitar just before he joined up with Bowie in the Spiders from Mars. His guitar solo at the end of Soulful Lady is just pure magic. A truly legendary album I have this original Harvest and a vinyl copy of the Light in the Attic reissue as a back up as this original is 54 years old and I don’t want to wear it out!

Nice way to start Sunday before getting off the sofa to mow the lawn…

15 Likes

Nigel Kennedy - The Four Seasons - CD (1989)

19 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider Dancing with the Lion / 2006 edel / Germany CD / 0166682CTT

6 Likes

6 Likes