What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Ese & The Voodoo People - Is This Jazz ?, giving the cover of “On Broadway” a listen, nice, the guitar work from around the three minute mark is sublime. Hope George himself get’s to hear this!

11 Likes

Not really a Bush fan but I do like Hounds Of Love which seems a nigh on perfect album. Uniti Core.

26 Likes

Chris Rea - God’s Great Banana Skin.

18 Likes

The Helio Sequence – Keep Your Eyes Ahead
CD rip | 2008

Indie rock.

3 Likes

Some 70’s prog from 2015!

Beardfish - +4626-comfortzone

3 Likes

No disrespect to Ese and Kevin but I’m a little confused and to a certain degree disappointed. I was expecting a brand new album and new songs. Is this the “new” album ? Am I missing something?

3 Likes

The Mighty Sceptres – All Hail The Mighty Sceptres!
CD rip | 2015

60’s style soul, funk. Haven’t played in a while. Bummer they only released one album, I’ve always liked this one.

3 Likes

The wonderful Mahalia, live this evening at the Love Supreme festival in East Sussex.

3 Likes

Folder

5 Likes

1 Like

Vision of Altantis, pirates. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Front
James Taylor’s sister Kate with an enjoyable pop album from the early 70’s

1 Like

2 Likes

Prompted by Ewe’s post above. His wife on vocals.

5 Likes

So far I think it’s much better than Pirates II -Armada but the latter may be a grower.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi @IainO this is a fun album. Thanks for posting.

-pat

1 Like

Vision of Atlantis, pirates II - Armada. Just listened to this for the first time. Actually enjoyed it. Like how it built up and really like the last track, where the sky and ocean blend. Think I will listen to it again soon. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mike and the Mechanics

6 Likes

Lloyd Cole Anti Depressant

10 Likes