What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

WOW! :open_mouth:
Now that’s a plate of FOOD!

1 Like

Sausage Big Buddha Bowl.

11 Likes

Parmesan crusted chicken and broccoli

10 Likes

I’m guessing what’s going on and going in here, but if you don’t mind sharing the recipe and process behind this terrifically colourful and yummy looking concoction.please ?

2 Likes

It does look rather scrummy

Will do the recipe is for 4 and I reduced to for 2 and tbh it was a little dry, tasty but dry.

I’ll copy out late and post it. Cheers.

1 Like

Hope you can read it. Think you’re better off making it for 4 even if there’s only 2 of you.

3 Likes

Thank you. Had to google risoni - I know it as Orzo. Will give it a go sometime soon.

1 Like

I thought it was a Pete original😂

1 Like

My originals always start and finish with toast. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Pete I will give this a try.

1 Like

Roast Pork with Potato Crouquettes and sautéed Courgettes & Mushrooms😋

I’v just tried to upvote this twice, it does need some English mustard

2 Likes

A brace of pheasant pot roasted with onion, celery, sage, lardons and cider and then finished with hispi cabbage and cream. Served with mashed potato and a fab Chateauneuf du Pape

10 Likes

Anyone here of Polish extraction, doing Christmas Eve supper? (@frenchrooster, do you do that or fully Francophiled now?) My father having been Polish, we always do that, carrying on the tradition. But I’m wondering about different recipes?

We invariably do pierogi, with cheese and potato filling (which I learnt from my Dad and is a real favourite) - but I am thinking of other fillings like mushroom (and what?). Another staple is Golumpki - with rice & mushroom filling. Otherwise a fish course, beetroot soup, and something sweet. Once I tried piroshki - I could do that again, though I din’t remember the filling. Any and all suggestions welcome!!!

For starters: pan-fried shrimps on a coin of fried truffeled

rice

10 Likes

Followed by grilled salmon with celery mousse.

10 Likes

Very posh!
Are you a chef or just mates with Gordon Ramsey​:thinking::joy:

No, not a chef at all. Just having a good time with wine & hifi :smiley:

5 Likes

A bit more modest tonight. A salad and some fresh pasta with sugo.

4 Likes