What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

You beat me to it!

1 Like

Apologies been a little remiss in posting on the topic, some recent meals

Roast beef pre Xmas, sorry I do like mine more rare to Medium

Canon of Lamb

Boxing Day buffet

10 Likes

sorry nearly forgot Mrs Antz’s home made rolls

and Antz Thai Red curry left overs

9 Likes

Some cracking foils for some great wines there!

1 Like

All looks very nice and wouldn’t mind the Thai curry recipe

1 Like

sorry after years of trying to get it right or get a good recipe, I gave up and cheated!

I just simply purchase a packet of Red Dragon Thai Curry, then I add red Peppers, slightly more Coconut Milk fresh corriander, addtional Chiilies (depending on your heat prefference) and serve

I cook the packet of herbs in oil, then add peppers (and extra Chilli ) cook until soft, add the cold turkey meat then add the packet of spice blend and cook and coat the meat well - pour in the Coconut milk lightly simmer for 10 mins add Corinader and check seasoning

4 Likes

Cheats BOQ pork and fried rice

5 Likes

Roasted Guinea fowl, parsnips and potatoes with cavolo nero and mashed swede.

10 Likes

:heart::muscle:

Roscón de Reyes.

7 Likes

Pork vindaloo thickening for serving in 30 mins with a dahl and aloo gobi

9 Likes

Pan fried Gressingham duck breast served with braised red cabbage, roast potatoes and a Seville orange sauce. Served with the 2007 Mas de Daumas Gassac

9 Likes

Prawn Linguine. Washed down with a lovely (inexpensive) Sicilian white wine from TWS.

9 Likes

Did you suck out the brain juice ?

Eewwww; GROSSSSSS🤢

2 Likes

Good for making a seafood stock.

Not exactly , but used the heads to make a lovely stock to add the tomato/pesto sauce……

Spot on Pete-the-P !

1 Like

Looks lovely. Was that the Grillo wine from TWS?

Thanks cd. The wine was Society Organic Sicilian white, from memory £8-£9 a bottle. Fresh, citrusy but with a bit of weight, pairs well with seafood….

1 Like

Simple bangers n mash for tea…

2 Likes