What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Watching 6 nations.

14 Likes

Watching The Mighty Whites against Bristol City.

13 Likes

Hope you didn’t go baht ‘at!

1 Like

Nay Lad, feet up ont’ sofa, sithee.

3 Likes

First beer of the year

Oud Beersel: Oude Geuzue

12 Likes

After a great performance from Ireland last night I can happily sit back and watch today’s rugby, with a few bottles of, probably my favourite beer. :beers: :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Last night’s magnificent selection at The Bandstand. Charisma and Red Rocker in superb form.

Cheers

Ian

11 Likes

Hoegaarden + requisite glassware

10 Likes

Love a Hoegaarden those damn glasses are hard to sneak out of the pub though. :grin:

I know! That’s why I only have one of them. It’s a goblet style tho.

We’ve got 4 but it did take 4 nights, Mrs Pete wasn’t to impressed as I stuffed them in her handbag.

2 Likes

Well no, they never are. But someone has to do it, and you or I would just look silly carrying a handbag.
And anyway, I think women’s prison is a lot nicer that men’s prison. (So I’ve heard).

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it. :grin:

1 Like

Abbots Reserve. Was given the glass at a bar the other night,has obvious connections.

9 Likes

Sitting down to rewatch the Ireland game from Friday night with a few of these :ireland:

9 Likes

Not a great day for the beach. Early lunch at the Lion and Lobster.

10 Likes

proper beer that

We are on holiday, staying in Cadgwith on the Lizard. A pint of Skinners Betty Stoggs for me, and Korev lager for my beloved. And a very silly game of Clickbait. We will be back tomorrow night for the sea shanties. For some strange reason Mrs HH likes them.

It’s raining. Hence why we were in the pub at 4pm.

11 Likes

Beerbohm’s Lichfield. Church End as good as ever,

10 Likes

Just had a glass of Peroni light beer in a cosy Italian restaurant.

8 Likes