What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

A nice quote ale in the middle of nowhere

12 Likes

Delirium Tremens Last night after dinner

9 Likes

Supporting our local brewery (fantastic brewery tours too) with a crafty bottle of Hogs Back, Hop Garden Gold from a selection box that Mrs_n kindly bought for me.

14 Likes

Again in the wrong glass,but just as tasty.

7 Likes

Trappistes Rochefort - Triple with Chalice

16 Likes

Great brewery. Never a bad beer.

1 Like

Enjoying a day off today and spent the morning in glorious sunshine, climbing a local hill. Headed down to the beach late this afternoon, only to get caught in the rain; luckily, the pub is close by!

Cheers,

Ian

11 Likes

This is not good news

5 Likes

Lacon’s Encore - lovely zesty amber ale. On a more positive note an iconic Norfolk brewing name (only pub mirrors and stained glass windows remain) brought back from Death by Watneys in the 60/70s.

8 Likes

agreed, fingers crossed that Adnams doesn’t disappear, such an old company.

2 Likes

Locally the news via interview with Andy Wood (CEO) is rather more about funding expansion. As long as frigging Greene King don’t grab a slice.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear

no that really isn’t
 i did not know that, sad time maybe coming.

Tiger from Singapore. But the real stuff, brought back from a recent trip. Not the variety brewed here by watneys or similar. Nectar.

7 Likes

The Suffolk coast’s best bitter by a country mile
 beautiful, beautiful taste

14 Likes

In my opinion they have lost their way somewhat
 they have diversified too much away from brewing and possibly lost sight of their roots a little. Some of their local much smaller competitor brewers are doing ok

2 Likes

Just reward for a long and very muddy riverside walk - a pint of creamy Adnams Old (with spring flower bouquet!).

14 Likes

Ooh one of my faves
 enjoy

1 Like

In Baden, cheers to all.

15 Likes
  1. Triple Karmeliet
  2. 3 Fonteinen Cuvée Armand & Gaston

16 Likes