What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Enjoying a couple of these with some cashews whilst sitting in the evening sun. Brewed in Tenerife and 5.7%. It is very nice.

8 Likes

Some hours later - another pub and Woodforde’s Empire Stout - phwoar positively sexy - with a half pint of whitebait - perfection!

14 Likes

A dark ale from a local brewery not bad either.

11 Likes

Much more palatable than the music in my opinion.

8 Likes

N’ice Chouffe (10%)

13 Likes

Moretti L’Autentica.

I am getting closer to Zurich under heavy snow, stopped for dinner in a warm place.

8 Likes

IMG_3296

It has been ages since my last Houblon.
Still the best beer ever.

9 Likes

We have this in the UK.

“Traditional Italian” beer brewed in Britain by Heineken.

DG…

1 Like

I know they do the same here and still charge you imported prices. Least that was brewed in Italy.

Usually, quite a difference in taste.

DG…

Stopped at the pub with no bar for a pint and a sandwich…

The C0ck at Broom!

14 Likes

Victory Sour Monkey - Sour Triple

6 Likes

This is Wildfire, an American Pale Ale brewed by Flower Pots in Cheriton. The Blue Bell in Emsworth has a small seating area at the front, on the High Street, and if you get the right seat you can see the harbour. It’s a lot nicer than it looks from the picture. The beer is lovely, although at 5.7% I wouldn’t want too much.

11 Likes

I love a nice stout and this was on offer (4 for 3) at the local Asda petrol station. I like a Guinness as much as the next person but it doesn’t actually taste like stout (roasted barley) to me. It’s seems to be in a category of its own. This is most definitely stout. Nice.

8 Likes

Back to something more traditional.
Hoegaarden

12 Likes

After a (too long) absence, due to illness, it’s good to be back!

The River Leven Dark was rather lovely.

Cheers,

Ian

18 Likes

After a couple of pretty average days got dragged over for a beer by a friend. These (2) went down well.

12 Likes

Quite a serious one this, I must admit. I used one to slow cook a shin of beef in with amazing results. Drank a few over the 4 hour cooking time too…

1 Like

East Yorkshire’s finest. Great Newsome Sleck Dust. Drizzabone.

12 Likes

Where am I?

6 Likes