What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Cork… :wink:

If the Guiness logo is supposed to be a clue, probably a town or city on planet Earth.

In bed. :grin:

Newcastle. Surely nowhere else serves Broon/Dog/Newkie any more…

Beerbohm’s Lichfield. The Blue Monkey was as good as ever.

15 Likes

Had a few of these so far this weekend, still tempted by the novelty of the Guinness Nitro machine.

4 Likes

Nice drop and better than Guinness imho

We went for a walk from the house today, down to the harbour and then back into Emsworth. It was such a lovely spring afternoon and somehow it felt like being on holiday. Mrs HH needed a wee so we stopped at the Lord Raglan, and just had to have a beer at the same time. Dark Star American Pale Ale, and very nice it was too.

12 Likes

Try anything once - apart from incest and tripe obvs - Nethergate White Stout. ??? Basically a slightly sweet golden ale.

3 Likes

After a close round of mini golf…

12 Likes

Bitterness and nuance from the three hops. Bottle conditioned.

12 Likes

Which makes me wonder, what’s stout about it?!

1 Like

On at The Bandstand yesterday. The Popinjay, a new one for me, hit the spot so well, I felt compelled to have a second!

Cheers,

Ian

10 Likes

Indeed Ian - Nethergate have long made funky beers starting with coriander Umble Ale! Definitely marmite - I hated it.

1 Like

I’m with you on that one!

Polly’s Brew Co.

Loving what I’ve had so far.

3 Likes

Met up with an old college friend at the Sportsman in Huddersfield. As the driver I only had one of these, the Whernside, but they also had 0.5% which kept us refreshed for three hours.

12 Likes

I’m enjoying an ever increasing range of alcohol ginger beers, a welcome relief from all those horrible XPAs (XX Xplus etc) that every brewery turns out. Apparently the ginger is good for you. :grin:

11 Likes

9 Likes

I thought cat piss was more white wine Chardonnay.
No fooling today’s hipsters, sorry.

Was drinking this earlier today on draught.

IPA with added tropical hints.
I would normally hesitate considering such a beverage, but I really enjoyed it. If anyone can nail it, brewdog can.

3 Likes