What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

A reward for getting past the mid-point of my first week back at work. A pint of Winswept Wolf dark ale on a warm evening and managing to keep the sea view theme going!

Cheers,

Ian

10 Likes

Nice place to live and a great part of the UK. Hope you got home safely.

1 Like

So hot today … counting trees. Dog under the table waiting for half my sandwich.
Uley Pale Ale 3.8% just up the road from the brewery at Stinchcombe Golf Club.

10 Likes

A refreshing Coopers (green) pale ale at our local.

7 Likes

Actually it’s a pretty good beer - if I’m at a pub this is what I go for

Had better had worse but I enjoy a schooner of it

I’m glad it’s got your approval, makes feel less guilty when I’m drinking. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never seen this before! Very tasty and smooth

13 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://p4v3yBX3OoMVORVpO3YbQvdMD8p.jpe

One of my favourite tipples ,enjoying this and,as a neutral,the Man Utd v Liverpool game.

10 Likes

I had this with my lunch today. Many alcohol free beers are rather nasty, but this is really very tasty. It was recommended to me last year by Koady Chaisson, who played with the East Pointers. He very sadly died earlier this year at a young age. He was absolutely lovely, and it certainly made me think of him.

4 Likes

Been meaning to give that a go, will do now after a recommendation

Had a few of these yesterday. Brasserie Téte de Chou, their Ambrée. A small brewery from the French Champagne region. Not widely distributed yet but if you come across one of their beers, definitely worth a try. Very nice!

10 Likes

Cabbage Head. That’s a good name for a brewery.

1 Like

I thought it translated wrong to Dutch (same meaning) but apparently not. :slightly_smiling_face:

Belgian day…Grand Prix and a beer. …and a Brit Trappist.

12 Likes

As we say in the Black Country…Bostin.

11 Likes

That looks good :+1:

1 Like

Lunch time treat … or it was until I saw the names Carlsberg and Marston’s on the bottle. It certainly was not like the deer I drank back in 80’s.

7 Likes

End of a hard days walking refreshing the parts with a local beer from the Aubrac in the Haut Massif. Vivante it most certainly is.

8 Likes

Somewhat remiss of me but I forgot to post pictures of the pumps for a couple of weeks; normal service is hereby resumed. Happy Friday folks!

Cheers,

Ian

8 Likes