What hifi or music did Santa bring you?

Well - On Christmas Morning a pair of Neat Iotas were beneath the tree…a very well drawn Naim Atom (inevitably COVID delayed) in my Christmas Card assuring me that its on the way.
The addition of the ND555 this year has sparked an big interest in quality streaming from Mrs Nick…hence when asked about Christmas/Birthday present an idea of a bedroom system did come to mind.

3 Likes

Would love to see a photo

Nice piece of kit that’s for sure!

Two Diana Krall albums(vinyl) her latest’This Dream of You’ and ‘The Look of Love’
(best album cover…ever)

6 Likes

Where did you get them from please

They’re called Eco Vinyl Record Dividers made from birch plywood and sold by a seller on Etsy.
I’ve tried looking up the link again, however, it’s saying “currently unavailable” :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you, I’ll look out for them never thought of etsy

1 Like

5 Likes

Very nice, enjoy

Thanks , I’m going to celebrate my New Year’s Eve with her :tada:

1 Like

We were away over Christmas and therefore had no access to my main system. Came back today, after allowing time to warm up, sat in utter amazement at how good a system can sound; a short period away made me appreciate all the years of effort. Best present :gift: this Christmas:-)

2 Likes

It’s bloody fantastic!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.