What is your power cord?

Belden 19364 is a nice cable, nothing special about its materials, but I’m not sure about the “synergy” thing, it’s just a screened 3 core cable.
It has a screen drain wire which is useful, but don’t be tempted to connect it end to end as that makes the screen part of the E circuit. It needs to be like an earth grounded conduit to act as a RF & EM screen, to do this connect at input end only & leave the output end open (floating)

Harmonic Technologies Pro AC-11 with Furutech IEC, that I have had to about 20-years

Don’t forget the Kharma Enigma extreme powerblock. Only 30 k.

Some will need two, one for each PS555 on the ND555 - bargin at twice the price…

I`m going to sell my house for that

1 Like

2 if they have more than 6 components. Someone with an active Naim will need 3. The power cables cost 20k in that Kharma range.
18X 20 and 3X 30= 450 k of power!

I trust it has been fully specified, tested and measured… *

I nearly said certified but it is the buyer that needs to be certified!

*…because at that price I’d want to be sure I received every micrometre of length and diameter I had paid for! :grinning:

1 Like

With such an expensive price, I would expect the musicians or singers will get out from my speakers playing life in front of me

Anzus DCT Supreme. Only 36 k.

You will only receive this shiny box with it.

Looks like a cross between a rugby ball and a darts board. Very versatile.

1 Like

Better play rugby without the 20 k power cord inside.

Israelis doesn’t play rugby,that game belong to America or australia…beats me where

Exactly. But now you can! With the Ansuz to a question you never even asked :wink:

Can you say what your system consists of?

Cds2, 250, 82, non-Naim dual PSU, Xps and PMC FB1+

1 Like

So how many heads has your Hydra got?

And it is ok to get a Hydra with an extra head in case you later add a component?

Or does an unused extra head cause problems?

Mine has 5 Jim. 3 for 250DR, SCDR & XPSDR, 1 to my Cisco 2960 and one spare.

Sounds fine to me.

G

2 Likes

After the puppy got to it.

3 Likes

The game has almost always ‘belonged’ to New Zealand, although it originated in the UK and is played in very many countries throughout the world.

1 Like