What is your seat to listen to music?

Haha - no, she is not. The far one laid down on the floor. It’s a Japanese style seat.

1 Like

Ekorness Stressless Mayfair medium in Sparrow Blue Paloma leather.

The make-do antimacassar (to avoid Sparrow Blue with added grease off hair) has been temporarily removed.

I really could have done with the large size, but my room is not very big, and the old chair I had was too big.

3 Likes

Mrs Skeptikal says this. :thinking:

3 Likes

I use one of those too. Unfortunately I broke it by standing on it to try to reach a light bulb. But to my surprise a close neighbour advertised in the local area Facebook group that they had one free to anyone able to collect it and we got it. I walked the 100 yards home with it upside down on my head.

1 Like

I had one… Then I bought 2 more, on eBay… Which I sort of cannibalised to make a good one - then sold the ‘bad’ one on eBay… Now I have 2…!

1 Like

Actually about a week after we acquired the free one, my daughter said “Dad do you want this chair (which was the same), I need it out of the way today.”

And we already had two not including the damaged one, so now we have three. A cat uses the third one in the spare bedroom!

They breed…!!! You need to cull them, regularly… :open_mouth:

Here’s mine for my secosystem…
IMG_9746

1 Like

*secodnary…. Ruined my own joke….

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.