What made you smile today? ☺️

Getting a hiding at Nintendo Mario by my 8 year old granddaughter.

6 Likes

Might as well get her to teach you how to use your mobile phone and iPad properly😉

5 Likes

I’d have to drag her away from hers first though.

3 Likes

We were on that vessel the day when this photo was taken. Great day out on the Waverley sea going paddle steamer around the Isle of Wight :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Walking along the prom photographing the waves breaking over it. I might not be smiling so much when I find out how many shots I have to check through for keepers and to be deleted.

1 Like

God that looks over crowded. :flushed:

The weather was good today and I like being in Northumbria

10 Likes

Right now in Bradgate Park, Leicester. Bloody glorious😃

11 Likes

Sending ridiculous erotic texts to my gf while she is studying, for her to read when she takes a break.

2 Likes

We were sat down at the bar looking out of the first port side mid-ship’s window entering the bow - not so busy :flushed::grin:

2 Likes

I just signed up for a 60 day Kindle Unlimited trial having used it but cancelled a few years ago. (Does anyone know how many e-books you can ‘borrow’ at a time? Used to be 10.)

I was searching for educational books for GCSE as a few are available. Downloaded a few for maths and next wondered about some computing ones - tried a search for the Python language.

Scrolling down after some matching items I encountered half a dozen ‘erotic short stories’ by D_i_x_ie S_w_a_l_l_o_w all with variations of ‘That’s a Large One!’ as titles.

Made me chuckle, but reminded me of the danger of searches generally for younger folk.

3 Likes

Ditto here :wink:

1 Like

Getting the NDX2 back from a repair :notes::notes::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I hope mine also arrives soon, I have been 6 months now waiting for it not listening to music that much this year. If it goes well more 10 days and music will play again.

2 Likes

What happened to it? That seems a long time for a repair.

Two repairs in a row, as I am from another country in Europe the time expands with the transport. 4 months the first repair and now maybe two and a half to get back my unit. Also waiting for a Supernait 3 that I ordered for two months.

2 Likes

Just made me laugh.

I’ve no idea what it has seen but it stopped dead in its tracks and I’m sure it’s jaw would have dropped if not full of breakfast.

9 Likes

I made some good calls on Tuesday so thought I’d chance my arm and bought a lottery ticket for Wednesday night.

Email this morning tellling me I won! A lucky dip ticket for Saturday’s draw. Super.

8 Likes

The rain holding off while I walked round Cambridge this morning despite the weather forecast: a lot less crowded than at the weekends and therefore easier to cover so much more ground.

2 Likes

If this video doesn’t raise a big smile (possibly accompanied by a few tears) you’re a very hard man or woman. A great feel-good moment.

9 Likes