What made you smile today? ☺️

KJ West One is a hifi dealer. Wishing you a lovely day :relaxed:

2 Likes

Miss Mike manages it every day.

5 Likes

Here’s a composite image of Neptune courtesy of NASA:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :relaxed:

7 Likes

Wow, the light pollution on Neptune has got really bad recently…

4 Likes

Being told by Sony that having spent £2500.00 on an A90J Oled tv, and having to have a motherboard replaced that caused many issues from new, that they are unable to get their own onboard media player to play mp4 files on a nasdrive connected to the tv, that a 2014 Panasonic tv had no trouble playing at all, but they might find an upgrade to the software maybe, eventually, possibly, who knows? sometime in the future, this side of the next millenium, still never mind they are quite new to all this technology aren’t they!! So perhaps they should be let off, after all it’s not their £2500.00!

3 Likes

A great white shark was fitted with a GPS tracker (the doodle resembles a shark):

5 Likes

I was fortunate enough to see a 5.5 metre Great White attack a shark cage in South Africa, the really fortunate thing was , that I wasn’t in the cage.

I’ve seen lions, tigers , elephants, wild dog hunting , leopards , cheetahs hunting and killing -but nothing matched that Great White and the feeding frenzy that went on

1 Like

beautiful comment

2 Likes

I won a charity auction to receive coaching from Stuart Bingham (2015 World Snooker Champion) at his home in Essex:

8 Likes

Seeing the first snake (black) of the season. It was lying on the side of the road up the valley. Mrs Pete and I were delighted to see it slither away into the scrub. I must add it was from the safety of our car. :grin:

2 Likes

Ask to hear his hifi instead😉

3 Likes

To be strictly accurate it was last night, but as just over 12 hours ago, I guess it just about counts as today. Feeling very fortunate to be about 150 metres from this view.

6 Likes

This is the Penrose triangle (impossible triangle optical illusion):

Wishing everyone a lovely evening/day :relaxed:

5 Likes

I assume you are familiar with MC Eschers work?

1 Like

I’m familiar with Escher but in the words of Penrose this is impossibility in its purest form. Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

Out for a hike today with my wife and came across…

Cartoon was posted at the top of the climb.

…oneof the many views from the top.

7 Likes

Got up, opened the front door to this

6 Likes

First cup of coffee while sitting on deck…

Seaplane from Orcas Islands to Lake Union in Seattle

23 Likes

The magnificence of a bird of prey flying overhead when I went to the shire to buy some logs.

No idea what it was, maybe a kestrel, but I didn’t have my specs on - it just hovered gracefully and menacingly above a warehouse full of wood, then suddenly shifted to hover over an adjacent field until it swooped.

1 Like

…and a close second is seeing comments from jokers of ALL political persuasions explaining how they’ll sort out the economy. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes