What releases are you looking forward to

I’m also waiting on Waltz for Debby, hearing good reviews.

It sounds fantastic @carruthersesq

1 Like

Ok, ok, don’t rub it in. Mine’s at a neighbours, I’m in France :rofl:

I get all of Craft’s LPs free of charge, and weeks before they’re released… :rofl: :rofl:

:+1: Yes I knew, lovely perk (you’ve got to have some in life!)

1 Like

Teeth of the Sea | Hive
Releases 6th October and available to pre-order from the likes of bandcamp.

Out September

• Disc 1: CD: Who’s Next (Remastered)
  • Disc 2: CD: Pete Townshend’s Life House Demos 1970 – 1971 – Part 1
  • Disc 3: CD: Pete Townshend’s Life House Demos 1970 – 1971 – Part 2
  • Disc 4: CD: Record Plant, New York Sessions, March 1971
  • Disc 5: CD: OIympic Sound Studios, London Sessions 1970 – 1972
  • Disc 6: CD: Singles & Sessions 1970 – 1972
  • Disc 7: Live at the Young Vic, London 1971 – Part 1
  • Disc 8: Live at the Young Vic, London 1971 – Part 2
  • Disc 9: Live at the Civic Auditorium, San Francisco 1971 – Part 1
  • Disc 10: Live at the Civic Auditorium, San Francisco 1971 – Part 2
  • Disc 11: BLU RAY: Who’s Next & 14 Bonus Tracks: Steven Wilson Mixes Atmos / 5.1 Mix / Stereo
8 Likes

As much as I love this album I think that £275 (+shipping?) is far too rich for me. I’d be more than happy with the two cd set and a stand alone Blu-Ray if it becomes available.

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned - ‘Rough Mix’ - dear old Ronnie Lane and Pete Townshend.

£275?
I’ll stick. My old copy will suffice.
IF The Who were a particular favourite, I guess I’d have to be tempted but they’re not, much as I love Moonie’s drumming.

We love The Who and Who’s Next as much as anyone, but I’ve totally lost my mojo for acquiring physical media outside of a little “vintage” vinyl. I think we’ll be plenty happy to listen to this via Qobuz (assuming they’ll get it . . . ). I certainly want to hear most of this . . . just don’t really want to own it.

1 Like

I’d like a vinyl copy of the Old Vic concert on vinyl but most of all just a vinyl copy of the original that lives up to and does justice to that incredible music.

Nanci Griffith- Working in Corners. A box set of Nanci’s first four albums. Some of these are now difficult to get hold of. Released on Craft Recordings with liner notes by Jim Rooney and Holly Gleason and out on 8th September.

2 Likes

I wonder how it compares to the AP from many moons back

Ese & The Vooduu People | Vooduu Chameleon | 4th August
A new single from her available to download exclusively from bandcamp.

7 Likes

Cannot wait! Should be, in Ese’s words, “awesome”!

3 Likes

Kamaal Williams - Stings, Black Focus Records

So far just a digital release but hopefully a vinyl issue will follow.

2 Likes

Goat | Medicine | Releases October 13, 2023

2 Likes

18th August.

Looking forward to getting this.

@davidng ?

1 Like

Good day @Neilb1906 , portraits was released on 14th July. But I haven’t really listener to it much yet but thanks for the suggestion! Listening to it now! :smiling_face:

Update: now I remember why I haven’t listened to this much. Only 4 of 11 songs are available on Tidal / Qobuz. And track raincatchers stops abruptly. Pretty much ruined it for me. :weary:

1 Like