What releases are you looking forward to

18th August for the complete album launch.
Usual pre launch tasters are available now, yes.

1 Like

Oic!! Thanks @Neilb1906! Looking forward to that! Only a bit more than a week to go… :kissing_closed_eyes:

In the meantime, playing her young heart album. :smiling_face:

1 Like

This is released on Friday I believe, vinyl and CD. Highly talented singer and musician, as well as a fantastic live performer.

5 Likes

Joni Mitchell- Archives vol. 3. Out October 6th. All details on super deluxe edition website.

2 Likes

The new Bebel Gilberto album out in a week or so I think, interpretations of her favourite songs penned by her father:

IMG_0321

2 Likes

Could the new Stones album be coming at last?

8 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Looks like it……still having fun……tour held back😁

1 Like

Yes, messages in the local Hackney rag and cryptic clues, the rumour seems to be getting plenty of traction. About bloody time. Really something to look forward to, as long as there is no hype comparing it to … ( place title of your favourite classic Stones album ) Bill Wyman features, as does Mr. McCartney, all a bit of fun.

3 Likes

Recent press on facebook

2 Likes

Diamond Geezers!

2 Likes

The album cover?

3 Likes

Way too quick to jump to all the wrong conclusions, it looks like you’re onto something, after all.

'Umble apopolologies. :bowing_man:

1 Like

Give the phone number listed on the advert a call. It’s a hoot! :grinning:

Don’t be daft mate, it’s all a bit of fun. Great news though if true :+1:

1 Like

How about a slip cover with the band’s name in glass (plastic) just like that.

1 Like

Course it is … … … but you’re right, another album from The Chaps would be very welcome.

Off topic, and if you haven’t already watched it, have a go at the Roundhay Park thing on Amazon Prime.

It takes them a while to get warmed up, but once they have, and pressed the “Go” button, they’re absolutely on it.

1 Like

[quote=“AlanP, post:2129, topic:228”]
Give the phone number listed on the advert a call.

I remember when a mate of mine got Wizzard’s Ballpark Incident single and this was on the B-Side

I am sure we must have called the number.

1 Like

Yeah, we have to enjoy everything we can when musicians still want to provide new music. I am not setting the bar too high with my expectations. Cheers for the Roundhay tip, but i bought the set that contains the dvd, still can’t spot myself in the crowd :laughing:

1 Like

Nope, me neither.

I was off the right hand corner of the stage, maybe halfway up the slope, so, inside the perimeter fence.

I’ve even looked at the crowd shots to see if I recognise anyone sitting on someone’s shoulders, but nope.

Doesn’t matter in the slightest, we were there, and the memory will last forever.

1 Like