What releases are you looking forward to

New album from Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark coming on the 27th October …

Bauhaus Staircase

5 Likes

There’s a rather snazzy looking alternative cover vinyl release on the OMD website…

"The ultimate collectors’ edition vinyl pressing of the 14th OMD studio album bauhaus staircase

- limited edition, the number manufactured will be based on pre-order demand (and will be publicised in due course). order now to guarantee your copy.
- numbered. the finished copies will show how many copies were manufacture
- one-off pressing
- 140g opaque yellow vinyl
- die-cut sleeve on high quality board with a matt finish
- hand signed by andy mccluskey and Paul humphreys
- alternate, original concept artwork showcasing the original bauhaus staircase painting by John Petch"

3 Likes

Orders in for the standard black vinyl and special 2 disc CD version in the alternate cover!

1 Like

Ozric Tentacles | Lotus Unfolding | Releases 20th October
Their 16th studio album available to pre-order from bandcamp.

1 Like

Thank for the heads up on that one. I do like the Ozrics

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

I think that by the time Peter Gabriel eventually releases I/O he’ll have released most of the tracks as singles, along with the different mixes necessary to make up a “De-Luxe” version of the album.

2 Likes

Presumably all formats will be released, but Robin Trower is putting out some great music recently

5 Likes

The final Jaimie Branch Fly or Die³ - a potential cracker but not for the faint hearted.

5 Likes

Frank Zappa-Overnight Sensation. A 4 CD/BD boxset set due to be released 3/11/23.

3 Likes

The Yes Album- 50th Anniversary boxset, 4CD/LP/BD. Due out 24/11/23.

5 Likes

Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon. Stand alone blu-ray edition due 13/10. All details are on the Super Deluxe Edition site.

2 Likes

My copy should be here by Thursday or Friday I hope. Looking forward (if sadly) to hearing it. Sad loss.

1 Like

It bcame out last Friday @BlueCanary – after a few listens I think it might be her best album…

1 Like

Cheers Kev didn’t realise it was out until you posted. Seems to be in short supply - got the last one from Norman’s, like Stevie due to arrive tomorrow.

1 Like

After the release of the 50th Anniversary boxed set, Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon finally gets a stand alone single LP release - due out on the October 13.

0830.23.apnewsdarkside50LP.alt_

5 Likes

Very excited that the man from Snapper announced a Wishbone Ash Live at the BBC box set for next year. 11 CDs and 1 DVD with majority never released. The DJ intros will also be included. Going to be worth the wait.

3 Likes

The first Third Mind album was a forum favourite - their second album is out in October

3 Likes

Got their other albums. Love a bit of Den.

2 Likes

Rolling Stones - Hackney diamonds. Finally out in the wild ready to pre-order. Quite liking the snazzy blue vinyl & CD package from the official site - and duly ordered!

9 Likes