What releases are you looking forward to

Is that a new Ese album, a third?

I think Kev said he hoped later this year.

1 Like

Hiromi - Sonicwonderland

A bit different from her trio projects, however it seems very intriguing.

1 Like

@anon70766008 @Gazza - hopefully the new studio album (“Glowing”) will be out by the end of the year. And there will be another (live) album, licensed to another label, out in March or April '24.

The “Tainted Love” mini album will also hopefully be out before the end of the year on vinyl and CD, and another studio album has already been written and demo’ed, out before the end of '24…

4 Likes

Wow……she is really rolling the toons out👍

2 Likes

Goodness, does the girl ever sleep?

I can’t remember where I bought the two albums that I have - probably Amazon.

Does she have her own website? I’d rather she has my money than Mr Bezos!

1 Like

@anon70766008 - Yes you did buy them from Amazon (as I am Ese’s manager and label owner, I posted them out to you).

It is better to buy her stuff direct from the Ese & The Vooduu People Bandcamp site (can’t post a link here as it would contravene Forum rules, but you should find it on Google) because we get 90% of the money and get it immediately, whereas with Amazon, they take 4-6 weeks to transfer the money and take about 30% of what you, the customer, pays!

2 Likes

And there was I wondering how you were so knowledgeable about the lovely girl!

I love both the albums!

1 Like

Do you have any plans to make her music available on streaming services?

It’s on Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Deezer, Tidal and about 50 others - the only service it’s not on is Qobuz, for reasons I won’t go into here.

The latest single will be on the streamers from tomorrow week.

2 Likes

I’m unable to find anything on Tidal - am I doing something wrong or is it a geographic (US) restriction?

… Never mind, spelling and all that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Gosh what a hit……worth knowing. The only downside of bandcamp its not intuitive what quality you will be buying. Or i am doing something wrong.

No, you are right @Gazza it is a very strange downside to bandcamp not having the bit rate available to be seen before purchase. Mind you it hasn’t stopped me buying nearly 700 albums there over the years…

1 Like

The Resonance Association | Choose Euphoria.

The boys from Croydon who enjoy their experimental, ambient and progressive electronic music have this one releasing on 20th October.

@TheKevster (and anyone else interested!) I’m sure you’ve seen it but I received notification from Mute today about a new TG release. MutantTG - Throbbing Gristle. Looks like a release of remixes.

Out October, available for pre-order now.

2 Likes

Bob Dylan - The Complete Budokan 1978

Costing an absolute fortune for the 4 CD set but £15.49 for Hi Res 96khz 24bit on Qobuz with sublime discount.

4 Likes

Just ordered it……had a gift voucher. Looks like it may have gone wrong, will have to wait until i get home and see if my Melco downloads it. But good spot👍

1 Like

It’s a pre-order for release date 17th November

Aagh……that would be why. There is now some guy or gal in France thinking the English are pillocks​:joy::joy:

1 Like

That version of “Hot On The Heels Of Love” is very good. Looks like an intereting release. Thanks @gthack

1 Like