What releases are you looking forward to

@AndyP…Why inevitable on the cover change Andy?

Graham

1 Like

Two of those people on the cover are Joni and one is not the little boy.

2 Likes

And if that is still too cryptic then Joni is in blackface in the foreground! Whatever the reason/excuse, she claimed it was an alter ego, it wasn’t acceptable then and certainly isn’t now. So the cover has been changed.

It has been stated that all three are Joni so even the little one is Joni.

1 Like

@James_C …Artist intention!

South Of Here - Nathaniel Ratleliff
Released 28/06/2024

4 Likes

Latest limited CD box release just announced by Mosaic Records with new remastering. A motherlode of great music.

4 Likes

I have much of this on MMJ and Tone Poet vinyl reissues, and two more of the titles (Medina and Dialogue) are out as new Tone Poets this year. I think Joe Harley is also planning Spiral and Patterns.

I don’t have a CD player anyway. :slight_smile:

Well, I do have a CD player and I am highly likely to be ‘in’, even though I have all the content on original LPs, Kings and ‘Wallys’. Bar the alternates that is. I’m sure they will do a fantastic job on it and as a memorial to Michael Cuscuna, good friend of Bobby’s, it is very fitting.

Deep Purple

= 1

New album out 19th July

1 - Show Me

2 - A Bit On the Side

3 - Sharp Shooter

4 - Portable Door

5 - Old-fangled Thing

6 - If I Were You

7 - Pictures of You

8 - I’m Saying Nothin’

9 - Lazy Sod

10 - Now You’re Talkin’

11 - No Money to Burn

12 - I’ll Catch You

13 - Bleeding Obvious

Edward

New take on an old favourite… first single (out this coming Friday) from the forthcoming studio album, due out at the end of the summer on CD, vinyl (manufacturing schedules allowing!) and hi-res.

13 Likes

:partying_face::heartbeat::hugs:

Sign. Me. Up.

Great news Kev!

1 Like

Is it a remaster of an old album ? Because the title « Up in smoke « says me something.

No it is a very different completely new version of the old song “Up In Smoke” (which was also the title of the first album).

2 Likes

Up in smoke II would be less confusing :grin:
Let’s discover the track on Friday :+1:

Judging by your other post you need to start practicing to become her fire eating act……wishing you lots of luck😂

1 Like

Mercury Rev | Born Horses
Releasing on 6th September and available to pre-order on bandacamp and other sources

3 Likes

September I believe.

7 Likes

Or now on Bandcamp - looks like the vinyl is sold out but the download is available.

2 Likes

The composer and pianist has announced the new album In a Landscape, set for release on September 6,

1 Like

I missed that, sadly, which looks like an EP with the full album to follow in September. Something to look forward to.

1 Like